TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"the Black List"

6f09

lulu

i put your two cars on list do you have info = 5spd,iup blk int.,etc...

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

The important (to me) stuff is part of my sig, but I'll repeat it here for your needs.

"LuLu" is a 2007 SGT, black with silver trim. Interior is dark charcoal, was a 5 speed, now a Magnum XL 6 speed with Hurst linkage, drive shaft, all that crap. OEM navigation, full gauge array including dash mounted meth control, wide band O2 display and ScanGuageII pod. 6 point NHRA cert. cage, Simpson 5 point harnesses, rear seat delete. The usual tire/brake/clutch upgrades for managing 725rwhp. Vegas and Terlingua veteran, poor street manners. Genuine CS signature on dash. In person, not a mailed in air bag.

"Lucy" has same OEM features as LuLu, no cage, now has TCI 5R55s auto tranny, Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 suspension bumper to bumper, 5 point IMPACT harnesses, and full gauge array as noted above. Project "Lucy Does Vegas" magazine car, Route 66 and 50th Bash events. Brakes, tires and other stuff for managing 350rwhp, stock OEM engine. High fun car, very reliable, cutting my chops in drifting. Genuine Kenny Brown and MOK signatures on dash.

I know I'm asking for trouble when I say this, but both cars are beaten and whuped within inches of their lives. 3 engines, two trannies, but the rear ends seem to take it pretty good. Now that I said that, I'll blow out the limited slip...just you wait and see.

Both cars look good from 3 feet away, OEM stripes still there (were shit to begin with), OEM paint with lots of road history. I bought them to use them, and I am very proud of them. They are not trashed, TLC always, but surely not trailer queens. If someone wants to know what will break, drop me a line.

Anything else?

Y'all be safe.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mac - I just wanted to say that it's good to see you posting on the forums again. You have a lot of knowledge and I've learned quite a bit from your posts in the early days of the forums. I hope you've been well and it looks like from the TS Region your in that you've moved to a different part of the country. I hope to see you again soon...I think the last time we crossed paths was at Shelbyfest a couple years ago. Take care,

Dave

Hi Mac - I just wanted to say that it's good to see you posting on the forums again. You have a lot of knowledge and I've learned quite a bit from your posts in the early days of the forums. I hope you've been well and it looks like from the TS Region your in that you've moved to a different part of the country. I hope to see you again soon...I think the last time we crossed paths was at Shelbyfest a couple years ago. Take care,

Dave

Mighty fine to hear from you too, Dave. Yup, just south of Boston now, since June of 2013. Shelbyfest was always a delight for me, though I do not forsee attending in 2015. My sincere thanks for all you do for fellow enthusiasts, Dave, we will meet again, I just know it. Be safe, my friend.

Y'all...this is one great guy.

What does "iup" mean when people give descriptions of their SGT.I really don`t know.

99-9x,

iup means "interior upgrade package". You know you have the package if your steering wheel is leather and dash is silver not black. That's as far as I know.

Thanks,

Francis

Hello Jim:

Please remove #3761 as I have sold it through a consignment company and therefore do not know the current owner.

Don "JDWHSKY" Theall

Shame. Have met Don, and his GT. Great guy, nice GT.

Don, hope you hang around with us.

Y'all be safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to a local car show here in Northern California another Black Shelby GT close to my number also attended.

CSM 4919

Black 5 spd Dark Interior IUP Shaker 1000

Northern California Edition with the correct Sill plates (Mine also has the correct Sill plates)

Archived