TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Shelby Vegas Bash Scavenger Hunt

CaitlinC

Hey everyone!

Just a quick reminder, if you participated in the Scavenger Hunt at this year's Shelby Vegas Bash, don't forget to send in your pictures!

Send them to socialmedia@shelbyamerican.com by this Friday to get your name entered in the drawings. The winner of the Grand Prize drawing will win a $150 SPP gift card! There will also be two runners up chosen to win a $50 SPP gift card, so you don't want to miss out!

If you plan to upload your photos to Flickr or a similar site, please make a Scavenger Hunt specific album and send us the link. Please do not include all of your Bash photos in the Scavenger Hunt album.

The drawings will be held next Monday, April 28th, and the winners will be announced on the website and on our Twitter page @shelbyamerican, so be sure to stay tuned.

We will have an online gallery set up on our website for all your best pictures, regardless of prize winners.

If you have any questions or comments at all about the Scavenger Hunt, don't hesitate to email me at CaitlinC@shelbyamerican.com

Hey everyone!

Just a quick reminder, if you participated in the Scavenger Hunt at this year's Shelby Vegas Bash, don't forget to send in your pictures!

Send them to socialmedia@shelbyamerican.com by this Friday to get your name entered in the drawings. The winner of the Grand Prize drawing will win a $150 SPP gift card! There will also be two runners up chosen to win a $50 SPP gift card, so you don't want to miss out!

If you plan to upload your photos to Flickr or a similar site, please make a Scavenger Hunt specific album and send us the link. Please do not include all of your Bash photos in the Scavenger Hunt album.

The drawings will be held next Monday, April 28th, and the winners will be announced on the website and on our Twitter page @shelbyamerican, so be sure to stay tuned.

We will have an online gallery set up on our website for all your best pictures, regardless of prize winners.

If you have any questions or comments at all about the Scavenger Hunt, don't hesitate to email me at CaitlinC@shelbyamerican.com

Caitlin,

Are you the young lady I met at Shelby HQ? The one whose little dog got a broken leg?

Phill (I had my wife's mini poodle in hand)

Caitlin,

Are you the young lady I met at Shelby HQ? The one whose little dog got a broken leg?

Phill (I had my wife's mini poodle in hand)

That was most likely Tinzy Aronson, from our Pro Stock team.

Jer

Yeah, definitely not me - I don't have a dog! haha

Jer knew who I was talking about. She was in the garage talking to Jer just before she came out and started talking with me. Real sweet young lady who left her dog with Dad and the dog jumped out of the car as he got close to her home, breaking its leg. She wasn't real happy about it! <lol>

Thanks Jer, for the answer. I never 'formally' introduced myself to her so I had no idea who she was.

Phill

Hey guys,

Just one more quick reminder to get your Scavenger Hunt photos sent in... I have extended the deadline from today to Monday, April 28th at 8am PST. I'll be holding the drawings at that time, so no late submissions will be included.

The winners will be announced Monday on our website, our Twitter page @shelbyamerican, and of course, here on Team Shelby.

So once again, for those who haven't already, please send your Scavenger Hunt photos to socialmedia@shelbyamerican.com by this Monday, April 28th at 8am PST to be entered in the drawings. If you plan to upload your photos to Flickr or a similar site, please make a Scavenger Hunt specific album and send me the link.

Also, please email me if you have any questions or comments about the Bash Scavenger Hunt. I'd love to hear your feedback and/or suggestions to make next year's Hunt the best it can be.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just one more quick reminder to get your Scavenger Hunt photos sent in... I have extended the deadline from today to Monday, April 28th at 8am PST. I'll be holding the drawings at that time, so no late submissions will be included.

The winners will be announced Monday on our website, our Twitter page @shelbyamerican, and of course, here on Team Shelby.

So once again, for those who haven't already, please send your Scavenger Hunt photos to socialmedia@shelbyamerican.com by this Monday, April 28th at 8am PST to be entered in the drawings. If you plan to upload your photos to Flickr or a similar site, please make a Scavenger Hunt specific album and send me the link.

Also, please email me if you have any questions or comments about the Bash Scavenger Hunt. I'd love to hear your feedback and/or suggestions to make next year's Hunt the best it can be.

Thanks!

Your to nice :)

Thanks for the extension, Caitlin! Was hard to sort through all those pics in time after staying the rest of the week for the MCA 50th celebrations.

And thanks for running the scavenger hunt, it's a fun additional activity for the Bash and has created some fun memories of its own!

Archived