TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look What My Awesome Wife Found In Charlotte!

My wife spotted these at the MCA discount t-shirt tent. There were 2 and we grabbed both. Unfortunately, they only fit my kids. At least they will have something to wear for upcoming car shows..

KRshirt.JPG

I missed those also, and didn't see any KR items at the Ford trailer. In reflection, I don't recall seeing a 2008-09 KR amongst the sea (ok, really just a river, ha ha!) of mustangs all day Saturday at Charlotte. Had a memorable time though, and it was great to see Mustangs old and new hit the track for a few laps.

I missed those also, and didn't see any KR items at the Ford trailer. In reflection, I don't recall seeing a 2008-09 KR amongst the sea (ok, really just a river, ha ha!) of mustangs all day Saturday at Charlotte. Had a memorable time though, and it was great to see Mustangs old and new hit the track for a few laps.

Gunslinger, I counted 5 KR's. 2 08 silver, 2 08 black, 1 vista blue. I saw the vista blue one during the parade Friday. One of the black one's actually was running on the track. He did very well. He only complained of some wheel hop which is typical.

I have two of those T's. Forgot where I got them actually.

Only 5 KRs at that event! That says something. Tells me the KR is a pretty rare find.

Exactly, over 4k car in the field and probably another 1k outside in general parking. That works out to .0001%!

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen that many KR shirts overall and even fewer that I really liked, but the one your wife found is one of my favorites....I wish I could find a couple somewhere. If anyone knows of any, I'd sure appreciate the info.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the 2009 Vista Blue, I drove 4,114Miles during the trip and used 200 gallons of gas. When to Norman Ok first, back to Dallas then on to the 50th with MAA. The icing on the cake was on Monday after the event, I was able to drive highway 129 (tail of the Dragon) early in the morning along with 4 guy from Canada and 1 from California. The six of us had the road to ourselves, no motorcycles, Had a great time, but we has a surprise waiting for us at the end. The highway patrol stopped us for speeding, they knew what we were doing, and only gave us a warning, and told us to slow down as we were entering Knoxville. Good day and a great trip. Meet a lot of nice people, had a good time and now have a lot of memories..

Archived