TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mods Done... First Time Out Of The Garage In 6 Months And Running?

pgodden

Been working on it all month, finally today backed her out of the garage and ran for half hour or so... Then a Little bit of a picture session. Nothing left to do now but get the insurance back on and wait for the roads to be cleaned up. Anyway here is a couple of TODAY pictures.

IMG_20140419_155324_zpsbfefb148.jpg

IMG_20140419_161900_zpse221a030.jpg

e8aa27a95aab516f4aac757f8a0b8b0c_zps28b2

We just took the Shelby out for the first time in 7 months yesterday! I need to clay bar and do some other detailing but maybe next week I'll have time to do that. The winter came the 4th of October and I didn't have the Shelby ready like I should have as we usually have some nice days in Oct to go for a fall cruise but not this year. Enjoy!

I was thinking of taking the GT out for a warm up. It hasn't been driven on the street since early September and hasn't been out of the garage since January when I pulled it out and warmed the engine oil up but no driving). Then it started to look like the clouds from the flood.

Been working on it all month, finally today backed her out of the garage and ran for half hour or so... Then a Little bit of a picture session. Nothing left to do now but get the insurance back on and wait for the roads to be cleaned up. Anyway here is a couple of TODAY pictures.

Insurance back on ?? What covers the car while it's off ?

Stunning color combo!

Thanks, I love it

I was thinking of taking the GT out for a warm up. It hasn't been driven on the street since early September and hasn't been out of the garage since January when I pulled it out and warmed the engine oil up but no driving). Then it started to look like the clouds from the flood.

Calgary as well I take it?

Looks good. Got my rear splitters but still awaiting delivery of the sides. Nice car!

The rears were the toughest for me, having to drill holes in her was tough, but worked out fine

So I own the same color combo and every time I see a picture I get an overwhelming feeling to run out jump in the ride and tare around the block at high speeds

Every-time I read the forum and see it, I want to run to the garage and start her up

Archived