TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Co Springs Transmission Shop

NMAv

• 5 months later...

They're not specifically "tranny shops", but RWR Motorsports and Rocky Mountain Competitive Research were recommended to me (by other Shelby owners) for the shifter upgrade I'm considering.

May I ask what you're installing?

Do not go to RWR right now. Rob is no longer there and I don't know what is going on there.

Do not go to RWR right now. Rob is no longer there and I don't know what is going on there.

+1. I heard the same thing last week.

Rob was the tuning guru, but Shawn Smith was the tech I liked for mechanical work. Unfortunately, NEITHER is there any longer. A very sad state of affairs...

+1. I heard the same thing last week.

Rob was the tuning guru, but Shawn Smith was the tech I liked for mechanical work. Unfortunately, NEITHER is there any longer. A very sad state of affairs...

Yeah, I'm on RWR's Facebook page and it didn't sound good when Rob left.

I think he got on for a quick post to warn everyone, said he was locked out and no longer allowed on site.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Rob yet?

Phill

Yeah, I'm on RWR's Facebook page and it didn't sound good when Rob left.

I think he got on for a quick post to warn everyone, said he was locked out and no longer allowed on site.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Rob yet?

Phill

I don't have personal contact info, Phill, but I have a couple of friends who've chatted with him via Facebook. Everything I've heard reinforces your "not good" impression of things.

I don't have personal contact info, Phill, but I have a couple of friends who've chatted with him via Facebook. Everything I've heard reinforces your "not good" impression of things.

Please keep me in the loop if/when you find out where he ends up. After sending a number of people there I failed to get my own car dyno'd!

Phill

Archived