TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where's The Nhlplayoff Thread?

Oh, perhaps THIS is it!

(FIRST: Why does the BB keep DE-capitalizing my titles, such as 'NHL'... looks like I ran the words together, but on my AACA thread in the Team Shelby NE section, it switched THAT to 'Aaca' too, in the subject line)! ANYWAY....

'My' Blues keep making games interesting, thus far!

BLUES are my favorite NHL Team, (having grown up in St. Louis suburb, Rangers are second...got to root for SOME local team)

(NOTE/CONFESSION: as with MLB & NFL, I only follow my teams when they're doing well, but I DON'T switch favorites. Unlike MLB, I CAN watch NHL & NFL games, even if my teams AREN'T playing. MLB is dull as dirt, to me, but when the Cardinals are doing well, I'm paying attention, which has been the case, most of the time, the past ten± years)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, perhaps THIS is it!

(FIRST: Why does the BB keep DE-capitalizing my titles, such as 'NHL'... looks like I ran the words together, but on my AACA thread in the Team Shelby NE section, it switched THAT to 'Aaca' too, in the subject line)! ANYWAY....

I have asked that before because it just looks wrong to see Gt 500 instead of GT 500.

Not surprised the Blues lost last night, (not that I'm HAPPY about it, of course).

Always HOPE for a sweep, but then they'd be sitting around, losing their edge for the NEXT round. (I guess I should wait until they actually MAKE it to the next round, before I concern myself with the 'edge')

Ducks suck! :stirpot:

Yeah, well the Sharks swallow! Ha, ha. Actually, my hats off to all the NHL players. The Ducks are my team! Way to go. Round 2, here they come! Either way, cross town series are always fun to watch!

RANGERS WIN!

Advance to second round for 3rd year in a row! (BTW they are the only NHL team to do so.)

Lets go RANGERS! Beat those Penguins...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! LOL Hopefully we will be banging away at each other on the key boards for the next round! Good luck to the Rangers!

Archived