TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs Through Time - Las Vegas

07H231

On the morning of the 50th birthday of the Ford Mustang, I am very excited to share that my car was one of the ones selected to be displayed in the Ford tent in the "Mustangs Through Time" display at the entrance to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I am very honored to represent the Shelby, and more specifically the GT-H, community at this event. It is a really nice look back at the Mustangs of yesteryear and timeline of world events. I encourage anyone who is coming to this event to stop by and take a look. People from all over the world will be in attendance. Happy 50th Ford Mustang!

post-28738-0-74651300-1397739757_thumb.jpg

post-28738-0-56041300-1397740189_thumb.jpg

On the morning of the 50th birthday of the Ford Mustang, I am very excited to share that my car was one of the ones selected to be displayed in the Ford tent in the "Mustangs Through Time" display at the entrance to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I am very honored to represent the Shelby, and more specifically the GT-H, community at this event. It is a really nice look back at the Mustangs of yesteryear and timeline of world events. I encourage anyone who is coming to this event to stop by and take a look. People from all over the world will be in attendance. Happy 50th Ford Mustang!

Good talking with you at the show.

Did you pass a Kona Blue GT500 on a red flatbed dovetail hauler today on the way out of Vegas? On the road that goes past Hoover Dam....

A 'Vert with those colors passed me and waved as they went by (male passenger) in my way home, via Kingman AZ.

Phill

Archived