TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2014 Vert

Torched10

BTW what size michelins should I get

Some of us are running stock sizes (265/40-19 in the front and 285/35-20 in the rear). Others up-sized (275/40-19 in the front and 295/35-20 in the rear). I'm not aware of anyone running either configuration having problems with it. It's worth noting, however, that the widest tire Michelin recommends for our stock (9.5" wide) rims is a 285.

In the end, it's a matter of preference and how much stock you put in Michelin's recommendations.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like a great idea. Seeing three convertible Shelby's at a show like that has to be a bit of an odd sight. There are a couple other vert owners in ATL as well. With enough notice we may be able to gather up quit the ragtop crew.

that would be cool. I'm planning on going to caffeine and octane in Alpharetta next sunday if you guys want to go.

Sundays are tough for me. Church in am and Gsons in pm for swim at ny house. Sat work better. The next big show is UPS in sept if you fyi are interested we could just gather and meet sonewhere for lunch where we can see our cars in chamblee while eatting. The owner if pig n chic. Bbq is a shelby guy. He's at their store in pib. If you guys are up for it ill organize it. Well call it the Shelby bbq. Nice to get all years and get a few cars there. He's git s big lot

Dude me and the family would be down for some Shelby's and BBQ.

BTW do any of you Atlanta guys know anyone with a Supercharger pulley tool? Have my new intake and pulley on the way but haven't spent the money on the $140 tool yet. Would gladly shell out a few bucks to anyone willing to let me borrow theirs to swap pulleys.

Archived