TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Track Day

Orf

Houston - we may have a problem.

ORF - from the Beaverun site - the Flat Out days page...

Roll bars are required for all convertibles; must run with tops up unless equipped with 5-point harness & arm restraints. Functional factory roll hoops and pop-up styles are acceptable.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houston - we may have a problem.

ORF - from the Beaverun site - the Flat Out days page...

Roll bars are required for all convertibles; must run with tops up unless equipped with 5-point harness & arm restraints. Functional factory roll hoops and pop-up styles are acceptable.

I've been told that we will get special dispensation. I will double check on that.

Orf,

What's the status of the track day. Is it still happening?

Stuart

It's still happening. I'm just waiting on clrification on some of the questions asked here. Once I get that, I'll post up.

Repeat: We are still on for July 19th.

It's still happening. I'm just waiting on clrification on some of the questions asked here. Once I get that, I'll post up.

Repeat: We are still on for July 19th.

Orf,

Thanks for the update. Please count me in--I'm 80% sure I can make it. Regards.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Well, bad news. The powers that be have decided not to let convertibles run without roll bars. I am no longer planning on attending, nor is the individual who was setting all of this up, as we both own convertibles.

BeaveRun is still offering the same deal to any Shelby coupe owners. $165 pre-registered, $175 at the door. The date remains July 19th, and you can contact them through their web site.

Sorry for getting all the 'vert owner's hopes up.

Archived