TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northern Colorado Car Shows: Horsefeathers 2-Aug-2014

twobjshelbys

I just got the notice for my favorite show in this area: It's the "Horsefeathers" show that is now held at the Northfield at Stapleton. It's an "All Ford Car Show" so even though it's sponsored by the Early Mustang club, it's open to anything "Powered by Ford". This is the one that used to be in down down Greely and has since relocated to the Stapleton complex. I like the Stapleton because they always let me park right across from the Toby Keith bar so when it got hot in the afternoon I could sit on the patio, have a brew and still watch my car :)

Anyway, here's a like to details:

http://www.earlymustang.com/docs/horseemc.pdf

It is highly likely I won't be there as we will hopefully have completed our transition to our new location. I do consider this a bummer since this was my 2nd favorite show after the NCMCC show at the Loveland Mall!

Sorry to hear you probably won't be there, Tony. I received the flier today and plan to register in the coming weeks.

Don't think I'll make the trip to Loveland this year, though. I enjoyed it last year, but it's a bit further from home than I prefer.

Archived