TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shout Out!

MJN

I just want to say thank you to SPP team and all involved. Just received my order a day ago or so and was real impressed with the quality of the 1000 trans brace. The powder coated red is all most to nice to put under the car, I want to hang it on the wall in the garage. Also I was very happy to see a Shelby Performance sticker in the box. So thank you Jer, and the SPP team for all you do.

Thank you VERY much, on behalf of my entire team!

Jer

I totally agree with all the above comments!

From the top to the bottom all of the crew of SPP are incredibly helpful and accomodating from taking orders,giving advice, searching for unusual requests and getting all of those great pieces out yo us!

Under Jers amazing perspective to customer service and satisfaction,his leadership is outstanding and it shows!!!!!!!

Awesome job guys!!!!

If someone can help me with my order placed on 3/19 still have not received. Email the sales staff 3 times and not 1 reply its kinda ridiculous

Sue, we are getting your order wrapped up now. Takeoff parts are something new for us, and we have a VERY primitive tracking system… sorry for the wait, thank you for your patience!

Jer

Not to derail the thread but I just wanted to give a "kudos" to Jer and everyone handling the distribution of parts now at SA, the last two things I ordered from SA were at my door extremely fast. I can tell things have gotten much better. I'm sure there are still going to be some issues but in my case, I have no complaints. Parts were received within the week I ordered. Thanks guys!

Thank you VERY much, on behalf of my entire team!

Jer

MJN, thanks for taking the time to post this! I definitely don't hate reading about a good experience. :salute:

I'll post up a big CONGRATS for my wife. She is out there visiting a friend and they stopped in the new facility and looked around a while then bought some stuff. She told me the girls behind the counter were very pleasant. She said she felt like she could stay all day and talk to them and she never met them before. So thanks to your team for making them feel welcome. Keep up the good work!

Archived