TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs & Mustangs @ Fantasy Of Flight

silversurfer

Had a great day at the Fantasy of Flight Mustangs and Mustangs. Usually this is a show we attend but since the cars are on their way to Vegas, just the boy and I rode out on the Road Glide. A beautiful day and cars. It was good to see a few nice cars cause I miss mine! I do believe that Vegas will humble all of us! Here are some picks of the show!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks Sam! Nice to meet you as well. We are really looking forward to the trip. We have been to Vegas many times but never in this fashion! Look for posts and pics of the event! I am going to try to do the breakfast in Altamonte Springs on the 27th after we return from Vegas.

P.S. Sorry the pics were all '70's style yellow pics. Somehow I had my phone set on old school pic setting!

Thanks Sam! Nice meeting you as well. The trip will be incredible I am sure. Look for posts and pics! I am going to try to make the breakfast @ Denny's in Altamonte Springs on the 27th after we return.

P.S. Sorry the pics were all '70's style yellow tint, I somehow had my phone on an old school hello setting!

Archived