TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fifth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 21, 2014

SVT NAJA

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed Up and looking forward to another great cruise!!

Tom,

I'll get the 3 of you posted up on the roster!

I cruised up to Tahoe yesterday and it was beautiful. Lake's down just a bit, but I was surprised how much snow was still on Martis and (looking south) atop Heavenly and the lake crest. Weather was A+

Will you be joining us at Sun Valley?

Jim

John,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014 tonight. Great to have another Nevada member aboard!

We look forward to having you with us on the cruise for the day and we'll see you in Meyers on June 21st.

Jim

We need a limited edition decal for those attending--collectors item. Maybe something like this (I am sure we would get in trouble though) but put "Team Shelby Snakes at the Lake June 21, 2014" on top in stripe.

2dawrwk.jpg

Jack,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014 today.

We're looking forward to seeing you and Helen merge onto Hwy 50 in Placerville with your Shelby GT convertible when the conga line passes thru town on June 21st! :shift:

Jim

I like the idea a lot!

You might want to talk to Mike about the decals.

He did a great job with the windshield banners, and might be able to help out.

Looking into this...

Black & White or Color decals???

Newbie here!

Just signed up! looking forward to cruising the lake and hanging out with everyone!

Newbie here!

Just signed up! looking forward to cruising the lake and hanging out with everyone!

Welcome let me guess you have a Bad As Boss 302, tell us something about it.

Looking into this...

Black & White or Color decals???

Personally I like simple 1-2 color decals that actually go on the inside of the window (like the Team Shelby decals in our member kits or the MCA 50th decals) over the elaborate multi-color stickers some clubs/events have.

btw, it looks like we'll be down one passenger since April's sister can't make it after all -- go ahead and keep the extra as a donation though!

If you were to do something like my above post it's actually only 2 colors on a white sheet. Sometimes simple is better.

+1 The 08 Shelby BullRun was a Black back round with gray-silver and run Simple but very nice you don't have to use that color scheme but it does look very nice.

Newbie here!

Badboss,

I see this is your 1st post. It appears you may be in Reno from your sig :camera:. Welcome to Team Shelby and the Pacific Coast Region!

We always look forward to having first timers joining us for Snakes at the Lake. I'll get you posted up on page 1, post #2.

As we get close to June 21st, I'll post info for Nevada members wanting to :shift: down to our Meyers meet spot from Reno/Sparks and Carson City via Highways 395, 88 and 89.

Jim

If you were to do something like my above post it's actually only 2 colors on a white sheet. Sometimes simple is better.

Personally I like simple 1-2 color decals that actually go on the inside of the window (like the Team Shelby decals in our member kits or the MCA 50th decals) over the elaborate multi-color stickers some clubs/events have.

btw, it looks like we'll be down one passenger since April's sister can't make it after all -- go ahead and keep the extra as a donation though!

+1 The 08 Shelby BullRun was a Black back round with gray-silver and run Simple but very nice you don't have to use that color scheme but it does look very nice.

I appreciate your input and I'll work with our TS-PCR Regional Director to see what we can come up with! Thanks.

Jim I have paid. thank you

Allen,

I received your PM and we're looking forward to having you with us this year. Hopefully your schedule holds and doesn't get crushed by work.

I'll get you posted up and we'll see you in Cordelia on the 21st. Stay tuned for details in mid-June on the meet time and location.

Jim

Larry,

I received your reservation last night for SATL - 2014. We're looking forward to having you and your son along with us again for a great cruise and day at the lake. You're welcome to join several of us in Concord at Sun Valley early Saturday morning with your Boss 302 for the run to Old Town Sac. See you on the 21st!

Jim

was there a decision made on location yet. I read all the post and did not see one. Option 2 ?????? Gotta Have restrooms. If not, will do cruise to lake then will have to leave shortly after arrival. Old Age and Medical issue require restrooms.

was there a decision made on location yet. I read all the post and did not see one. Option 2 ?????? Gotta Have restrooms. If not, will do cruise to lake then will have to leave shortly after arrival. Old Age and Medical issue require restrooms.

timber2417,

Both locations have restroom facilities, it's just that one location is divided by a controlled intersection. Probably no more than 300' or a 3 minute walk away.

PS: Final decision coming soon. I'm leaning back towards the near lake location...

Andy,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014 today. Welcome aboard!

We look forward to having you and your guest with us for the day. Stay tuned for Nevada member cruise info to Meyers later this month.

Jim

Looks like a fun run but a little too far away for a day trip..... Jim--any news on the decals yet? Just curious........

Bruce,

TS-PCR SATL event decal artwork is being prepared. I hope to get it back later this week. More to follow...

Jim

Archived