TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fifth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 21, 2014

SVT NAJA

Thanks for organizing this event. Looking forward to meeting fellow gear heads, viewing fine pieces of machinery, outstanding BBQ and picturesque views of Lake Tahoe.

Anyone have exact coordinates on final destination?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jim..

I thought I signed up for this event, but guess I forgot. I will be bringing the Cobra and Dave and the kids will be coming as well. I will pay today.

Jenn,

Looking forward to having you and the family with us this year! See you in OTS on the 21st.

Jim

Thanks for organizing this event. Looking forward to meeting fellow gear heads, viewing fine pieces of machinery, outstanding BBQ and picturesque views of Lake Tahoe.

Anyone have exact coordinates on final destination?

Phil,

Great to have you onboard for SATL - 2014.

Nevada members will be cruising from Reno/Sparks south through Carson City and then over Hwy 88 & 89 to meet the conga line in Meyers. Details next week.

See you on the 21st.

Jim

Kings Beach.......... :) Either way is fine--we never set foot on the sand last year and we were backed up to it. haha As long as we have shade all is good.

Bruce,

Due to construction on Hwy 28 in Kings Beach, this year we'll be spending the day in Tahoe Vista.

Jim

Jim--seems I can't remember year to year--what time are you planning on heading by Folsom so our group can join in with the cruise? For those meeting there we can check out the Cars and Coffee event that takes place at the Starbucks at highway 50 and Scott road--our meet spot.

Jim--seems I can't remember year to year--what time are you planning on heading by Folsom so our group can join in with the cruise? For those meeting there we can check out the Cars and Coffee event that takes place at the Starbucks at highway 50 and Scott road--our meet spot.

Bruce,

I just looked at last year's thread and you, Bob and Rick merged onto Hwy 50 about 9am (we leave OTS about 8:30am). I'll call you when the conga line passes Sunrise...

Jim

Brian,

I received your reservation for SATL - 2014 tonight. Welcome aboard!

We look forward to having you 2 join us for a great day at the lake with other Blue Oval enthusiasts.

We'll see you in Meyers on the 21st with other Nevada members.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Not sure if I missed it somewhere but just verifying, we are meeting in Concord I think you said 6am? And is there a location to meet at?

Thanks,

Danny

Danny,

Yes, the conga line from the South Bay will stop at Sears SunValley in Concord about 6am. We'll post details next week on June 16th. Stay tuned.

Jim

Jim--thanks. I spoke to a Cobra (replica) owner today that would like to join us--I will give him the details and see what happens. See you around 9am.........

Bruce,

We've had a Cobra or two at Snakes before. It would be great to get the Tiger, Cobra and FGT side by side this year for a :camera:.

Jim

68c33c98eea63da6a4a6a82c36848e87_zps161e

List of paid attendees to “Snakes at the Lake” - 2014:

1. SVT NAJA - Concord
  2. shelbyguy470 - Tahoe City (our local host)
  3. itowem +1 - Oakley / Paid
  4. SR SNAKE +3 - Amador County / Paid
  5. GSHELBYT +1 - S.F. North Bay / Paid + $30 Donation
  6. 07SGT4843 +3 - San Martin / Paid
  7. HRG +1 - Menlo Park / Paid + $30 Donation
  8. Rob & Cindi Paszek - Sparks, NV / Paid + $55 Donation
  9. Fat Boss +1 - Morgan Hill / Paid
  10. timber2417 +1 - Lincoln / Paid
  11. Nitro +1 - Auburn / Paid
  12. Ron Delgado +1 - Sparks, NV / Paid + $55 Donation
  13. Little Shelby +1 - Sonoma County / Paid
  14. Bossy13 +1 - San Jose / Paid
  15. 08GT5004ME +1 - Sacto County / Paid
  16. Fiddler49 +1 - CoCoCounty / Paid + $15 Donation
  17. F044422A +1 - Antelope / Paid
  18. cobrakidz +1 - Folsom / Paid
  19. HICobra +1 - Hawaii / Paid + $15 Donation
  20. Raul & Betty - Reno, NV / Paid
  21. Ed R. - Minden, NV / Paid
  22. Joe & Fran - Reno, NV / Paid
  23. Bookwyrm +1 - East Bay / Paid
  24. 13VENUM +1 - Livermore / Paid + $5 Donation
  25. mherman2 +1 - Incline, NV / Paid
  26. Surfergeek +1 - Gilroy / Paid + $5 Donation
  27. Macareno +1 - South Bay / Paid
  28. rsgt500 - Carson City, NV / Paid + $10 Donation
  29. ufnavy06 - Monterey Bay / Paid + $5 Donation
  30. Shirley & Dave - Reno, NV / Paid
  31. Red Rocket +2 - East Bay / Paid
  32. JimC +1 - Oakdale / Paid + $10 Donation
  33. K Beast Shelby gt +1 - Long Beach / Paid
  34. DG Shelby +1 - Ventura County / Paid + $25 Donation
  35. cmos101 +1 - South Bay / Paid + $15 Donation
  36. ShelbyTom +2 - South Bay / Paid + $15 Donation
  37. john shields +1 - Reno, NV / Paid
  38. caliboy08 +1 - Sacramento / Paid
  39. jp1gt +1 - Georgetown / Paid
  40. Badboss +1 - Reno, NV / Paid
  41. me32 - North Bay / Paid
  42. Lars +1 - San Mateo County / Paid
  43. Andy K +1 - Reno, NV / Paid
  44. Explode36 +1 - Reno, NV / Paid
  45. Brian Daniel +1 - Reno, NV / Paid
  46. SVTCguy +3 - NorCal / Paid

IMG_3156_zps537e16bf.jpg

Jim, looks like you will have another great group attending. Hope to catch this event & everyone next year. Alaska bound on the 14th.

Jim, looks like you will have another great group attending. Hope to catch this event & everyone next year. Alaska bound on the 14th.

Harald,

We do have the makings for another great SATL, but will miss you 2. Have a great Alaska adventure and be sure to post :camera: when you return.

Jim

Eddie,

I saw your post on B2F and received your reservation for SATL - 2014 this morning.

It's great that you and your son Hunter can join us this year with your Boss 302.

l'll get you posted up and we look forward to seeing you on the 21st.

Jim

Hello , I am a new team Shelby member, my name is Boris and my wife Robin and I are looking forward to attending the cruise to our favorite destination , lake Tahoe. Thank you for putting on this event.

Boris,

Welcome to Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region! We're looking forward to having you and your wife Robin with us for SATL - 2014.

A GT500 convertible is the perfect cruiser for a trip to Tahoe! I'll get you two posted up on page one, post #2. Where will you be starting the day on the 21st?

Jim

Hello , I am a new team Shelby member, my name is Boris and my wife Robin and I are looking forward to attending the cruise to our favorite destination , lake Tahoe. Thank you for putting on this event.

Bob,

I received your message. We're looking forward to having you and your nephew joining us for SATL - 2014 with your 1966 Shelby GT350. See you on the 21st.

Jim

We will meet up with the Old Sacramento group.

Boris,

Welcome to Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region! We're looking forward to having you and your wife Robin with us for SATL - 2014.

A GT500 convertible is the perfect cruiser for a trip to Tahoe! I'll get you two posted up on page one, post #2. Where will you be starting the day on the 21st?

Jim

Thank you, we will be meeting up with the old Sacramento group.

welcome aboard

As of tonight, 50 "Blue Oval" performance vehicles are registered for "Snakes at the Lake" - 2014. There are 10 slots remaining until they are claimed.

And after further consideration, we'll be at the Tahoe Vista boat launch parking facility across from the lake. It has more shade and restrooms are conveniently located nearby at the launch facility.

Jim

Jim--is there a way to let the Sacto area folks know that we are meting in Folsom to meet the cruise as it goes by? It looks like there are approx. 5 cars, we will meet at the Starbucks at East Bidwell and highway 50 around 8-830am.

Bruce,

The cruise starts in Old Town Sac where I'll be handing out registration packets to each driver. When we leave at 8:30am, our next stop is in Meyers where we'll meet Nevada members for a fuel stop and rest break.

Jim

Thanks--I meant the people east of Sacto--Nitro, caliboy, FO44422A, etc.....similar to years past.

Bruce,

We should be passing the E/B Hwy 50 Scott Road onramp in Folsom about 9am. I'll call you as we pass Sunrise.

Jim

Archived