TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spotted A Roush Raptor

Denstang65

Correction: ROUSH

I like them both-

I would take either if I came across one at the right price.

Correction: ROUSH

I like them both-

I would take either if I came across one at the right price.

Thank you for the correction. Even if I like the Shelby a lot better, I do not want to disrespect Mr. Roush by spelling his name wrong.

They both have their strong points,Roush offers a bigger Hp with its 590 hp supercharger compared to Shelby's 575hp one.

Shelby offers a more comprehensive interior package than Roush,Shelby offers many Decal packages,and so does Roush,all for your personal preferences!

You just have to choose if you are in the market!

They are both awesome trucks.......Period!!!!!!!

Does Shelby & Roush beef up the Frame on the Raptors? I know they had a problem Buckling.

Only when you take them over jumps.

I'm sure 99.5% of these will never even see dirt. Just like my wife's Range Rover HSE and Mercedes Benz ML550 4matic that she had....the only 4 wheelin' these saw was jumping the curb to get that last parking spot at Nordstrom's.... Lol

Where did he spell it wrong?

For the cost the ROUSH its a better package and unlike SAI if you don't want something they're not forcing it on you like the ugly interior

There was a Red ROUSH Raptor at the Show in Pensacola. It drove past me and it was nice but, the only way I knew it was a ROUSH was the Graphics on the side. There was a regular Red Raptor beside it without any Graphics and it looked the same except for the Wheels and the Graphics.

Only when you take them over jumps.

I'm sure 99.5% of these will never even see dirt. Just like my wife's Range Rover HSE and Mercedes Benz ML550 4matic that she had....the only 4 wheelin' these saw was jumping the curb to get that last parking spot at Nordstrom's.... Lol

Lol! I couldn't agree more!!!!

Archived