TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Step One For Getting Ready For The Bash

cbrbear

So I finally took a couple pictures of my GT500. I installed the resonator delete part and put in aramid air cleaner along with the ford racing strut tower brace and shelby billet gas cap. This week putting on some decals to include fender hash's ford ovals on the bumber corners some sponsor decals on the rocker pannels (brembo, good year, cs) windshield banner for pacific region also have some black out cobra emblems I may replace the stock ones with. Waiting for my custom painted radiator cover, hood props, rear shock tower brace and rear deck lid panel. Then an oil change and im set... oh well couple other minor details not anything specific with the car but things are coming together with 2 weeks left to go!!!! Enjoy the pics.

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

I saw the Title and thought I was going to see a Car being cleaned by a few Girls in Bikini's, nice car................where did you order the custom painted radiator cover from?

Its just a customcargrilles.com grill and I bought a kit for the RR paint code. The grill comes already painted a few colors like black silver or so but I got it in the matte black and am going to tape off and paint the red center stripe and the two ends so that it flows with the cars stripes. Lets hope my hands are as good as my imagination!

So I finally took a couple pictures of my GT500. I installed the resonator delete part and put in aramid air cleaner along with the ford racing strut tower brace and shelby billet gas cap. This week putting on some decals to include fender hash's ford ovals on the bumber corners some sponsor decals on the rocker pannels (brembo, good year, cs) windshield banner for pacific region also have some black out cobra emblems I may replace the stock ones with. Waiting for my custom painted radiator cover, hood props, rear shock tower brace and rear deck lid panel. Then an oil change and im set... oh well couple other minor details not anything specific with the car but things are coming together with 2 weeks left to go!!!! Enjoy the pics.

Where did you get the strut tower brace from? Ford has discontinued them for the 2010's.

Mark

and the master piece... Ive seen a few shelby helmets and they are nice but just nothing matched my Ruby Red so I decided to create my own! Thanks to Tyler at Censport it matches EXACTLY what I imagined in my head! Now lets just hope the paint is a perfect match!

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

Archived