TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking To Purchase Kr Stuff...signs And Such

On behalf of my advertising agency I personally attended the launch of the GT500KR on April 4, 2007 at the NY Auto Show on the media only day (also previously covered the GT500 and the GT-H). I sat in the press area directly behind Carroll and Cleo. I have a very unique collection of photographs to document this historic day, along with a copy of Carroll's personal speaking notes that he read from with Mark Fields of Ford to introduce the car, If interested you can email me at 70machwon@nc.rr.com.

On behalf of my advertising agency I personally attended the launch of the GT500KR on April 4, 2007 at the NY Auto Show on the media only day (also previously covered the GT500 and the GT-H). I sat in the press area directly behind Carroll and Cleo. I have a very unique collection of photographs to document this historic day, along with a copy of Carroll's personal speaking notes that he read from with Mark Fields of Ford to introduce the car, If interested you can email me at 70machwon@nc.rr.com.

Thank you for the offer, but I've been watching your auctions for some time now. You have great items...but I can't afford you. :)

Thanks again.

AK.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived