TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40Th Anniversary Shelby Gt500 For Sale $59,000, Obo

Letting 40th CSM07XL0147 go for $59,000 obo. Red vert, 11,700 miles. Two tone black/red interior. Other than the base 40th package, upgrades include a JLT CAI with tune, dual pass/dual fan heat exchanger, running around 625 hp and signed dash. Most here know what this is, so no need to expand any further.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4379917212.html

PM me if interested.

Edited by SNKBITE, 18 March 2014 - 01:14 PM.

You should keep the 40th and sell the 350 :-)

Good luck!

They are equally special in their own way. If someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, I would sell the 350 and keep the 40th:-)

Sorry to see either one go. Both of my favorite cars. Hold firm on that price, it is well worth it! GLWS

Thanks Ford Fest! Those that know me also know how babied each car is. Neither are driven in the rain or at night. Kinda particular regarding the night driving, as bugs can really make a mess of those hard to clean areas. And the rain, well that speaks for itself:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody here has a friend that loves your 40th and would like one for themselves? Heck, even my Brother In-Law wanted one so bad when he saw mine, he bought one for himself back in 2010. Or, has everybody been "held up by the tax man" this year?

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody here has a friend that loves your 40th and would like one for themselves? Heck, even my Brother In-Law wanted one so bad when he saw mine, he bought one for himself back in 2010. Or, has everybody been "held up by the tax man" this year?

I think a lot of people have been pre-occupied with all of the different celebrations going on. If I had the money, I would gladly purchase another 40th!

Great pics. What's up with the headlights?

Scotchcal from 3M. Don't drive at night and thought it gives a menacing look. Easily removable if needed, just not reusable. I have a roll of the stuff from my old window tinting days with 3M.

Archived