TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help! Any ideas???

bdparnes

I recently bought a K&N Aircharger kit for my 2007 Mustang GT. I installed it and started up the car and it immediately said "Tire Pressure Monitor Fault" and wouldn't register Fuel Levels on the digital display (though fuel registered fine on the actual gauge). So I took the K&N kit off and re-installed the factory kit...and it now registers fuel levels just fine on the digital display but it still says "Tire Pressure Monitor Fault." Has anyone else had this problem? Or know how to fix it?

Thanks

I recently bought a K&N Aircharger kit for my 2007 Mustang GT. I installed it and started up the car and it immediately said "Tire Pressure Monitor Fault" and wouldn't register Fuel Levels on the digital display (though fuel registered fine on the actual gauge). So I took the K&N kit off and re-installed the factory kit...and it now registers fuel levels just fine on the digital display but it still says "Tire Pressure Monitor Fault." Has anyone else had this problem? Or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Check your tire pressure and go drive your car and the tire pressure fault should go away.

Not sure on the filter deal.

Oh ya...welcome to the board. :)

Thanks!

I ended up letting the car sit overnight and for some magical reason when I started it up the next day there were no problems (with the stock intake).

Does anyone know if there's some calibration or something that needs to be done when installing a cold air kit on the '07 GT's? And can anyone recommend a good one?

Archived