TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Gt350S Available

This has been out there for a couple of weeks but I just came across it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SHELBY-GT350-SHELBY-AMERICAN-5-0-302-SUPERCHARGED-NEW-2014-SHELBY-GT350-MUSTANG-COUPE-/151244825177?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2336e4e259&item=151244825177&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

I'm amazed that Gaudin Ford has 34 GT350s in production. They say 2 of them can be optioned with the wide body kit, which apparently may be the only wide bodies that SA is building right now.

Edit - so not only does the software not allow two consecutive upper case letters, but it also puts the "S" in upper case when I chose lower case. Is it that difficult to fix?

I could be mistaken, but what I believe is that Gaudin purchased 30 or so GT350 "builds" prior to the cutoff and so you can still build a car to your specs. Nice work on Manny's part IMHO, and yes he is a good guy - this coming from a pseudo-competitor in the Shelby market. Still one of the most desirable cars Shelby builds.

My guess is the deposit was reduced to 100.00 per car instead of $10,000.00. Good for Gaudin and Good for Shelb.y

I'm sure they will all be sold. It's great that they are still "in progress" and some of them can still be configured to their buyer's spec.

P.S. I really wish the forum could get the "two caps in a row" thing fixed!!!!

Discontinued or just not accepting orders for in house builds right now? Jer stated the latter recently.

Hi Al,

thanks for your post. We should be sold out after the 50th celebration in Vegas. We have a booth set up at LVMS with GT350's on display. There's a huge demand for them.

My wife let me order a GT350 vert off of them on Tuesday of this week. :yahoo:

Manny seems to be a great guy.

Hi Gary,

thanks for your business! looking forward to meeting you in Vegas during the museum delivery of your GT350.

Hi Gary,

thanks for your business! looking forward to meeting you in Vegas during the museum delivery of your GT350.

Manny,

I can't wait; this is going to be awesome. Especially when my wife sees that it was made for her.

Thanks again,

Gary

Archived