TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hi Gang -

Well, I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2013 GT500 with every option on it that you can get. The car has just over 1000 miles and the price is $57,500 (+$199 doc fee)out the door. I would be interested in your opinions on this price. Good deal?

WillyT

Thanks, Guys. I got it for $57,699 out the door, $57,500 + $199 doc fee. Still has the plastic on the door sills, mats in the trunk, and the car cover has never been opened. I'm pretty thrilled. Drove it home today and….. well, UNBELIEVABLE is the only word I can come up with. I feel pretty good. Can't figure out how to post pics on here yet...

Thanks, Guys. I got it for $57,699 out the door, $57,500 + $199 doc fee. Still has the plastic on the door sills, mats in the trunk, and the car cover has never been opened. I'm pretty thrilled. Drove it home today and….. well, UNBELIEVABLE is the only word I can come up with. I feel pretty good. Can't figure out how to post pics on here yet...

that's very sweet, wonder what the deal was with the original buyer....either he was afraid of the power or afraid of his wife.

Was at Haley Ford in the Richmond Va. area today and they have a used 13 GT500 with 4300 miles. It is Race Red with flat black stripes. Has every option except glass roof. Looks like new, excellent condition. Asking $58,000. If anyone is interested PM me and will give you the salesman's name that I bought mine from last year.

Archived