TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wtb: Shelby 427 Package

essam deiri

hello guys anyone know where i can find the shelby 427 package (parts)

such as :

*fender emblems

*head rests

* floor mats

* trunk mat

or if any of the members is interested to selling them

here some pictures to clarify what am talking about

You could have gotten the 427 Package on the KR and the 40th as well. Actually I think any Shelby Mustang could have gotten the 427 package. Although I don't think the SGT could have gotten the package or if you could have I don't think there was any SGT owners that got it

Yea well too bad I couldn't spend 6000 dollars on some badges and nascar tickets

Coz it was silly to pay all this amount of money on this

And suddenly after all these years. I realized I want this package lol! So actually I was looking if someone wanna sell this package or some of it. Because I'm willing to spend good cash on it

Anyway thanks!

Yeah I think a a few people felt it was overpriced for what you got. Good luck in trying to find someone who has extra emblems. I doubt anybody who actually bought the package would sell parts from theirs but you never know and if there was a crashed one and someone took parts off it you might get lucky.

I am pretty sure that if Shelby had any spare parts they would be only available to people who purchased the package.......HINT HINT WINK WINK

Actually, the race tickets were free. We went, but had to get there on our own and hotel.

I think your only chance is to wait for a 427 to get listed. That was pretty much the point of buying one at the time- limited run, collectible- ie. no one could just order the parts and badging at a later date without paying the membership fee so to speak.

Good luck tho

Yeah I think a a few people felt it was overpriced for what you got. Good luck in trying to find someone who has extra emblems. I doubt anybody who actually bought the package would sell parts from theirs but you never know and if there was a crashed one and someone took parts off it you might get lucky.

I am pretty sure that if Shelby had any spare parts they would be only available to people who purchased the package.......HINT HINT WINK WINK

I saw some auction were on ebay on that package before 3 months or something. So I'm hoping to see another auction like that lol

Actually, the race tickets were free. We went, but had to get there on our own and hotel.

I think your only chance is to wait for a 427 to get listed. That was pretty much the point of buying one at the time- limited run, collectible- ie. no one could just order the parts and badging at a later date without paying the membership fee so to speak.

Good luck tho

Ebay is my only hope at the moment lol !

This was the best Shelby event I have ever been to. It was well worth the money; you can't put a price on being part of the first and last Nascar race dedicated to Carroll Shelby. I got to meet the Shelby Staff and met the people who made this event possible. I made some new friends that I still see to this day. I have great memories of the breakfast in the Shelby Cafe, the tailgate party, the race and dinner on the strip. It might be hard find anyone who will sell their parts because of what they represent. I can't replaced any of my parts either, because they are no longer offered.

Shelby427-030109-02.jpg
IMGP6378.jpg

meh i kinda lost hope to find any of it

i saw the 2 auctions that happened one was the full package (unfortunately i didnt win it even i went up to bid (830 dollars) but the last sec someone bid higher than me :nonono:

then i saw that auction for the headrest ( unfortunately also i lost it ) i raised my bidding up to 200 dollars and last sec someone bid higher than me -.-

guess i just have to wait for ebay to put some for me lol

You might be able to buy some of the components, but not the full package. A buyer of these parts will never be in the Nascar 427 race program, or in the 427 Shelby registry, and could never have been a participant in this event. To me, that's what makes the package special, the once in a lifetime opportunity.

2hiasdf.jpg

You might be able to buy some of the components, but not the full package. A buyer of these parts will never be in the Nascar 427 race program, or in the 427 Shelby registry, and could never have been a participant in this event. To me, that's what makes the package special, the once in a lifetime opportunity.

2hiasdf.jpg

Well the most thing I care about is the fenders emblem and the headrest. And no I'm not looking to be a member of the event that happened before I just like how the emblems looks like

Seems it would be cheaper and easier to have someone fabricate matching badges and headrests than trying to find some from a member who actually bought one of these and is now parting out the few things that make it really stand out from any other GT500.

Archived