TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help Needed Perma-Grin

There is no cure for what you are experiencing. You will be BLESSED with this smile :) as long as you own the GT500. For me it's been almost 5 years and I don't even own a 500, just a small 4.6.

Congratulations and keep smiling!

I see you are in the Great Lakes Region. Please send me you me your email address and I will tell you what we have going here. Send that to

teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

Rich

Congrats on the new car. Like others have said there is no cure... Similarly, I have been infected with the Boss 302 virus for 43 years. There is just some unquantifiable something about a Boss 302 that once you get it you have it for life. I've had many other cars over the years but a Boss 302 just somehow gets in your blood where you'll want one till the day you die. Now, totally unexpected, the same affliction has infected me again only this time it's a 2014 Shelby. I am keeping this car forever, right beside the Boss 302. :)

Where u at in WISCONSIN,I live in WISCONSIN dells,just bought mine in December too,have a 2014 gt 500 white with matte black stripes,drove mine forever then took trac control off bigger grin,but watch those tires they aim straight for a ditch every time,Lol

Just drove my 2014 gt500 for the first time after buying it in December and I can't figure out how to stop smiling, any suggestions would be appreciated

Mine only suggestion is to just drive it some more. The smile will never go away. Enjoy.

Just drove my 2014 gt500 for the first time after buying it in December and I can't figure out how to stop smiling, any suggestions would be appreciated

Congratulations! It must be driving you crazy not being able to drive your Shelby. I’m in Racine and I know it’s been driving me crazy. I have a 2010 GT500 and it’s been in the garage since October.

Let me know if you have any questions. My email address is: teamshelby.wi@hotmail.com

I look forward to meeting you and your smile!

-Vance

Where u at in WISCONSIN,I live in WISCONSIN dells,just bought mine in December too,have a 2014 gt 500 white with matte black stripes,drove mine forever then took trac control off bigger grin,but watch those tires they aim straight for a ditch every time,Lol

It’s nice to meet you too. If you want, you can drop me an email and I can let you know what we have going on here.

Here is my email again: teamshelby.wi@hotmail.com

I look forward to meeting you!

-Vance

Congrats on owning the best stock production car the USA offers! I have 3,300 miles on my 14 and laugh every time I drive her. Keep on smiling :)))

Patience is a virtue. Did you get a lounge chair and TV in the Garage? Congrats on your car and being able to drive it. Mine has been locked up in the garage since the September floods. Sigh. Can't wait to get it to Vegas.

What sucks the most is that the weather is starting to let me take it out for short drives to warm up the fluids, but the roads are still covered with flood goo. And snow "grit" (as the Brit Top Gear guys call it).

p.s. As a Wisconsin-ite you do know that you need to watch your p's-and-q's on cold pavement with those abysmal tires. They are good on the track when warmed up but are like hockey pucks before. Just be careful or like Bill Cosby said in 200MPH "sideways"...

I did discover the lack of traction although I want to break it in slowly so I haven't really gotten on her yet. I had it in the enclosed trailer I picked it up from the dealer covered the trailer with a tarp inside my heated building until I drove it home to try to keep it from driving me crazy.

Archived