TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Got My 2014 Shelby Gt500! :d

ABDULITY

Hey guys today i got my shelby GT500 from the dealership,im all the way from Saudi Arabia,It was the last one in my country and now it is finally mine.its black w/white stripes its got the Performance Package,Recaro seats and the glass roof,im in love with this car.Now i'll leave u with some pics,but before that i have a question,the guy that works at the dealership dont that i shouldnt get the RPM above 4000 until i reach 1500 KM (yes my car is in kilometers) so whats the deal? should i listen to him or put the pedal to the metal?

-Thanks

post-42827-0-74579400-1394480291_thumb.jpg

post-42827-0-13944200-1394480297_thumb.jpg

Nice congrats. It's best to use all variations of RPM's and shift points. Get all the parts working especially the clutch before you go blasting 6k launches out of your driveway. Just drive like you would and there's no issues 3/4 throttling to high rpms through all the gears.

Nice congrats. It's best to use all variations of RPM's and shift points. Get all the parts working especially the clutch before you go blasting 6k launches out of your driveway. Just drive like you would and there's no issues 3/4 throttling to high rpms through all the gears.

Thanks bro.

Congrats...sweet ride! What are the gas prices there?

i dont know the exact gas prices,but a full tank for my 04 f-150 5.4 costs around 16$

and the shelby's half full tank costs 5$ pretty cheap lol.

A quick fact:gas is cheaper than water in my country haha

Congratulations!!!

Jer

i dont know the exact gas prices,but a full tank for my 04 f-150 5.4 costs around 16$

and the shelby's half full tank costs 5$ pretty cheap lol.

A quick fact:gas is cheaper than water in my country haha

Very nice. I filled up my Expedition EL today and it cost me $122.00. :drool:

Archived