TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Band Of Brothers - Lost Another One!

Talk about a HERO! Making it to age 90 is quite the feat considering all he went through. I'm certain everyone will look to celebrate his life rather than just mourn his passing.

Having a close relation to three WWII heroes - Frank, Dick and Allen, I get very sad when I hear one of these.

I want to resurrect this one. I think of this site often, go back to it and it is just full of spam in their "forum", but the site is still intact. Read this about just a guy who got his feet muddy and cold. It's a big site of his personal letters. The site made all of the national news a few years ago. I followed it in real time as his family posted daily updates. It was addicting. Now read it at your leisure. I communicated with his wife for a while but sadly, the email no longer works.

http://www.private-art.com/

Talk about a HERO! Making it to age 90 is quite the feat considering all he went through. I'm certain everyone will look to celebrate his life rather than just mourn his passing.

I totally agree with your sentiment,they are an amazing group of guys who shared the ugliness of war but at the same time shared a bond like no other,RIP.

Archived