TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Traded My '11 In For A 2014 Gt500!

dvdjreign

Golly, I love that black with red strip combination. But I sure hope you aren't even the tiniest bit OCD :) Don't ask me how I know. Black is a great color. The Ford black is the best I'd seen since my Mercedes. The problem with them is they stay clean from the time you start at the fron until you get to the back, and then you have to start over.

Golly, I love that black with red strip combination. But I sure hope you aren't even the tiniest bit OCD :) Don't ask me how I know. Black is a great color. The Ford black is the best I'd seen since my Mercedes. The problem with them is they stay clean from the time you start at the fron until you get to the back, and then you have to start over.

Twoshelbys I know all too well lol the 5.9 I had before my last shelby was all black, I'm a sucker for shiny black cars even though they don't stay clean long and you see every little imperfection lol

For some unknown reason , I love that color combo !!!!!!!!!! But as others have stated.....it's a full time job keeping her clean !!!!!!!!!!!

Lol great minds think alike lol yeh it's a full time job but when the job is done it looks oh so nice lol but honestly I'm in love with the car in general so big UPs to the whole GT500 family! No matter your color scheme I love your car too!

Archived