TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt Fuel Rails & Kb Supercharger

I have a 2007 ShelbyGT with the Shelby Autos/Kenne Bell Polished supercharger. Does anyone know if the Upgraded billet Fuel rails and the 4.6L adapter will fit with the Supercharger. Thank you

Yes, and we have brand new Shelby fuel rails coming soon. Billet aluminum, built like a firearm, and much more robust mounting than the previous model. They're impressive.

Jer

If you have a leaking rail, you need a replacement sooner than ours will be ready, most likely.

I'll find out on Monday.

Jer

Thanks Jer! You are correct so the one available on the parts site is good with me. I just need to know if it will fit with the Shelby/KB supercharger. Is this a normal occurrence to have the fuel rails break? I am dealing with Powered By Ford in Orlando, FL and they have had my car for a month and a half and the fuel rail was not busted when I brought it to them. If you live in FL, don't take your car to PBF! Thanks for all your quick responses! I will be ordering it first thing Monday as long as it will fit with my application.

Hans Heinen

Hey Jer,

Looking forward to getting those billet fuel rails. Please let me know if you know any special fitment issues or precautions when installing these with the ShelbyGT/KB polished supercharger. Also any idea when they will be delivered and maybe a tracking # if possible.

Thank you!

Hey Jer,

Looking forward to getting those billet fuel rails. Please let me know if you know any special fitment issues or precautions when installing these with the ShelbyGT/KB polished supercharger. Also any idea when they will be delivered and maybe a tracking # if possible.

Thank you!

They are designed to work perfectly with your setup.

It is shipping right now, and I will PM you the Tracking Number in a few minutes.

Thanks!

Jer

Hey Jer,

Thank you!

I sent you a PM with your Tracking Number.

You should have the rails and adapter by 10:30AM tomorrow. Let me know when you receive them.

Thanks,

Jer

If anyone else decides to upgrade their fuel rails and already has the KB 2.6L Supercharger, don't! The Shelby Billet rails do not fit. I am going to try to modify them to work but it does not clear the fuel bypass valve on the drivers side. I will post my findings. I may have to go with the stock rails but really don't want to!

Yup, I was wrong about that one, folks!

D'OH!

Jer

Thanks Jer! You are correct so the one available on the parts site is good with me. I just need to know if it will fit with the Shelby/KB supercharger. Is this a normal occurrence to have the fuel rails break? I am dealing with Powered By Ford in Orlando, FL and they have had my car for a month and a half and the fuel rail was not busted when I brought it to them. If you live in FL, don't take your car to PBF! Thanks for all your quick responses! I will be ordering it first thing Monday as long as it will fit with my application.

Hans Heinen

I only let LaMotta performance work on my car. Jake and his guys do great work.

If anyone else decides to upgrade their fuel rails and already has the KB 2.6L Supercharger, don't! The Shelby Billet rails do not fit. I am going to try to modify them to work but it does not clear the fuel bypass valve on the drivers side. I will post my findings. I may have to go with the stock rails but really don't want to!

Is this due to the 90 degree difference on the mounting point of the bypass valve or what ? I've seen problems with a N/A 4.6 (with the extension block for the gauge) where the motor mounts give enough for the bypass valve hits the SGT strut brace and breaks either the vacuum fitting off of the valve and/or breaks the little tack welds on the fuel rail where the valve mounts. This just happened at the SCCA National races in Fontana . I've changed the strut brace on my SGT over to the M-20201-F( Terlingua unit ) to gain the additional clearance away from the valve. Just wondering what/where the clearance issue was. A pic would help.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this due to the 90 degree difference on the mounting point of the bypass valve or what ? I've seen problems with a N/A 4.6 (with the extension block for the gauge) where the motor mounts give enough for the bypass valve hits the SGT strut brace and breaks either the vacuum fitting off of the valve and/or breaks the little tack welds on the fuel rail where the valve mounts. This just happened at the SCCA National races in Fontana . I've changed the strut brace on my SGT over to the M-20201-F( Terlingua unit ) to gain the additional clearance away from the valve. Just wondering what/where the clearance issue was. A pic would help.

I did THIS for that, BTW: http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/wfp-463rel.htm

Jer

Archived