TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Auctions America, 2006 Gth

Cali_KR

• 2 weeks later...

All 3 GT-Hs sold at this weekend's Auctions America in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. ........

06h327....$35000

06h460....$34500

07h455....$42500

These are the "hammered at" $'s.

For more details on each car, see the "20+ GT-Hs for sale............." post

All of these seemed like really good buys - especially the 07 Vert which was essentially a brand new car. I watched the first 06 live and there seemed to be little bidding going on. Two bidders it looked like and they quickly got to the price they would pay. If I had to guess one got the first car and the other guy got the second car (at a slightly lower price).

wow yes a new car. :cry: I guess milage does matter. and both 06's had lower miles as well. oh well I am not going to quick driving them now.

lets just hope to see some higher prices on some average mileage cars sooon....

I am at 35K and after Bash & 50th event another 2,500 plus I assume. Mine will never be a low mileage 100 % original. All that said, it will be for someone else to worry about if they do increase.

Yep, I'll be close to 50K miles at the end of this year. There will be far too many of these cars 25+ years from now that will have never been enjoyed (beyond rental duty - if applicable) for fear of devaluing these cars due to excessive mileage. Enjoy them while you can!

Archived