TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Auctions America, 40Th Anniversary Convertible

Wow, how does he keep the rotors so nice, mine oxidize and rust to the point it's very frustrating and I have the same setup.

They really shouldn’t be doing either of those. Running salty roads?

Hope it reaches 80k :-)

Cool 80K....... WOW :clapping: ........It only took 7 years to finally get a little recognition. Wonder where they will hang that picture that was in SA's ladies room now. :hysterical2:

They really shouldn’t be doing either of those. Running salty roads?

No, never been out in bad weather. As soon as I wash it, the rotors get that orange rust on them. Off course driving will get the rust off but nothing will get them looking like new.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold for $60K, it also had the supercharger upgrade. I believe 605 HP.

Also has the brake upgrade. Basically same car as a Super Snake. This is what we 40th people call a 40th SS. Fair selling price that should make both parties very happy. The GT-H's didn't quite do as well.

I'll let someone have my 40th for $59,000 without a buyers commission:). Seriously....... Red vert, around 10,000 miles as I recall (still in storage). JLT CAI with tune, dual pass/dual fan heat exchanger, running around 625 hp. Signed dash..... Any interest out there?

I'll let someone have my 40th for $59,000 without a buyers commission:). Seriously....... Red vert, around 10,000 miles as I recall (still in storage). JLT CAI with tune, dual pass/dual fan heat exchanger, running around 625 hp. Signed dash..... Any interest out there?

Before you do, we somehow need to get our cars together in a pic.

Wow, $60,00. Not bad in today's market.

I would consider letting mine go for that.

'Sup Don!

Craig, are you and your son going to the 50th in Charlotte? You better not let your 40th go with that Special 2.8 SS KB. If you did sell it for 60K, it would be the best bought 40th of all time.

Craig, are you and your son going to the 50th in Charlotte? You better not let your 40th go with that Special 2.8 SS KB. If you did sell it for 60K, it would be the best bought 40th of all time.

We sure would like to, we're not signed up or anything. Are hotel spaces still available???

I wanted to go to the bash too but it dosen't look like that's going to happen either.

Thanks for the confidence in a (potential) 40th sale but unfortunately (it seems) the public at large doesn't understand the value of our cars and anything "non-Supersnake" for that matter.

BTW, are you guy's still doing the tail 'o the dragon thing again this year?

Archived