TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has Anyone Tried 305/35/20 Goodyear F1's

blk12svt

I got a new 14 right before winter hit and have read 1000 posts since about how bad the OEM 285 Goodyear F1's are but wondered if anyone has bumped up to a 305/35/20 Goodyear F1 which are an inch wider than the 285's? I don't have a Nitto dealer within a 100 miles of me and the local Michelin dealer is owned by a couple of complete asses I prefer not to do business with, so just exploring options and discovered the F1 comes in a 305 which is the size I had planned to use anyway. My car won't be used in rain or cold weather and thought maybe a wider F1 might do the job. Any opinions?

Please do yourself a favor and buy just about any other brand but the F1's. I run 305/35/20 P-Zero's and they are SO much better than the GY's. Of course I run an 11 in the back too... but seriously, the F1's are just not good.

Thanks for the advice. I just discovered today that the local Ford dealer is now a Michelin dealer and got a price there today on Pilot Sports. I hadn't thought about a Perelli since I had seen a few new Boss 302 owners that weren't too happy but I am not going to be on any road courses so maybe they would be fine. I checked Perellis website and they sure look like a nice tire and offer many sizes that Michelin and Nitto don't. Thanks for the tip. The Ford dealer sells Perelli too so will check into prices. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived