TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Know How To Write Computer Programs?

I am not getting any younger so I am starting to put some of my Dreams & Ideas into motion. I have had a very cool idea for a special Computer Program Game, but it’s not really a Game, but it is set up very similar to how some of the Video Games are set up. Since I have almost ZERO computer skills to make this happen, I have a couple of Questions: <01> How would I go about finding someone that is VERY Computer savy and would know how to write a Computer Program similar to a Computer Video Game? <02> Is there a TS Member with those Skills? <03> Since this is big enough where I will need the legal workings of an Attorney, is there an Attorney on TS that would give the needed services for a stake in the Company, like 10%?

Depends on the type of video game you want built. With the advent of "smart devices" the coding challenges are different than what they used to be when you were just developing for a "desktop." Also, if you have a really good idea and you can get a developer to deliver your dream...KickStarter is an excellent way to get funding.

Archived