TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Antenna Cover

jsdeweyusmc

Anybody know if the "Performance White" color on these covers would match the white stripes used on an SS? If it doesn't match, it might look odd and maybe matching the paint color would be better then. Any advice?

Thanks.

Kevin

The stripe is a plain white (semi-gloss). I guess the Performance White would look better than the black and even Kona Blue since the blue would still stand out against the white stripe and wouldn't be much better.

Received my new antenna cover from http://www.mustangpartsfast.com today and they did a very good job on the painting. Call Chris if you might be interested in getting one for yours. They have a lot of parts that is not on there web site.

that looks awesome, nice mod. BTW-is your roll bar fuctional or aesthetic only? I want to track my vert at a local road course but they require a roll bar I believe.

that looks awesome, nice mod. BTW-is your roll bar fuctional or aesthetic only? I want to track my vert at a local road course but they require a roll bar I believe.

They should let you track the car with the top up - I looked on my 2013 window sticker and it is five star rated for rollover. A also too have the CDC light bar, and it is definitely not a roll bar - only aesthetic with the third brake light and dome light. Really cool feature is that the third brake light turns off when the top is up so you don't flood the interior with red brake lights at night.

Archived