TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Back

When I lost my GT 350 2011 45th anniversary I didn't think I would see or hear about it any more I was wrong . My car is in Gavle Sweden and it's coming back . I'm told when the car is done I'll get some pictures of her .

As I know it the car was sold as is with a lot for missing parts . I was e-mail from the new owner asked about the car I know he has put $20.000.00 in to it .

I remember seeing pictures of it. If I'm correct the blower and most of the top of the engine were removed. It sounds as though whoever bought it knew what they were getting.

Your right it was sold under a salvage title and he new it . He can fix it but it's not going to the GT350 I had . Of all the SHELBY cars the GT 350 was the best I could be wrong ?? I love my GT 500 but the GT 350 was my first LOVE .

I would but I lost the car to SANDY a few years ago . All I want is the bottom of the hood at the end the man in Sweden has my car but the metal is missing and Shelby has no parts to replace it ???

Why don't you take a picture of your hood that shows the area you want? That might make it easier for someone to help you. Your messages are difficult to read and understand.

agreed! Do you need a part that mounts on the underside of the hood itself or somewhere in the area of the radiator? Your requests are way to general. Not being nasty, just trying to help.

I FIGURED IT OUT!

You are looking for the upper grille surround that is specific to 2011 45th anniversary models. It is attached to the hood and mates with the lower grille when the hood closes, correct?

2.jpg

I would but I lost the car to SANDY a few years ago . All I want is the bottom of the hood at the end the man in Sweden has my car but the metal is missing and Shelby has no parts to replace it ???

I know that. I meant take a picture of any hood and use it to reference where this missing piece goes.

I see now that someone has deciphered your request.

I just took some pictures of the front hood of our car and we think this is what you are after. It may take me a bit but I will try and put those pictures on this site. Or if you would rather send me your e-mail address and I will mail them directly to you.

Archived