TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Cobra Jet

CSSHELBYKID

There was one at the SA shop when I visited on 2/7/14. It had wheelie bars, drag chute, rear wing spoiler and major Hoosiers. Instead of pushing it out, they cranked it up in the warehouse assembly area, opened the roll up door and took it outside. I was inside getting ear bleed. It was wonderful!

At my local ford dealership, North Bay Ford, has just received a 2014 black Cobra Jet

Drag car. It is #47 out of only 50 being made per year. This car is an animal.

Will post photos later.

Looking forward to the pictures.

I'm going to guess it will have the red graphics and the wheelie bar. The blue graphics seems to be fairly rare. Supposedly 45 of the 50 built for '14 will have the wheelie bar option. Seems like a smart option to add after seeing the '13 last year shoot the nose in the air and wreck.

Love the "Powered By Ford" badge on that special car. I seen a Cobra Jet go down the track at the Mustang roundup in Hastings Nebraska. They had flag drop eliminations on the long straight. The Cobra Jet won it all.

There was one at the SA shop when I visited on 2/7/14. It had wheelie bars, drag chute, rear wing spoiler and major Hoosiers. Instead of pushing it out, they cranked it up in the warehouse assembly area, opened the roll up door and took it outside. I was inside getting ear bleed. It was wonderful!

I was at Watson Racing last summer where all the Cobra Jets are built.....what an amazing facility.....they told us if you dont get the wheelie bars, they cannot unlock the tune in the motor.....

wheelie bar required for full throttle power...........the rear bumper on their test car was a mess.

At my local ford dealership, North Bay Ford, has just received a 2014 black Cobra Jet

Drag car. It is #47 out of only 50 being made per year. This car is an animal.

Will post photos later.

Hey CSSHLBYKID;

It's much later...don't leave us hanging for those pictures. :camera:

Sorry about the pictures. For some reason my computer doesn't want to post them. I'll keep trying :)
CSshelbykid

Thanks, I called over to North Bay Ford. They confirmed 2014 #47 is Flat Black with red graphics and the wheelie bar.

A dealer friend of mine here in Northern California has #32 sitting on his showroom floor. I know he would be real happy to see someone buy it from him.

That must be Napa Ford Lincoln. 2014 #32 is White with red graphics and the wheelie bar.

Anyone else know of these 2014 CJ's at a Dealership?

LOL, I guess I should have written it as "other than ebay" The same 2-3 2014 CJ's have been on there for a several weeks, especially the black with red graphics cars..

What happened to the Gotta Have IT Green CJ's? I've only seen one of them so far of the 50 built for 2014.

hey guys. i am so sorry that i havent posted the pics. i have tried 6 or 7 times to get them posted, but each time it says that the file size is too big, even after compressing them with a software that i have. dont know what the problem is :headscratch:. its a bit frustrating :rant:. sorry.

csshelbykid

hey guys. i am so sorry that i havent posted the pics. i have tried 6 or 7 times to get them posted, but each time it says that the file size is too big, even after compressing them with a software that i have. dont know what the problem is :headscratch:. its a bit frustrating :rant:. sorry.

csshelbykid

The best way to post photos here is to first upload them to Photobucket and then post the link to them here.

Here is a topic on the subject.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/9559-how-to-host-your-photos-with-photobucket/?hl=photobucket

csshelbykid

Instead of Compressing them, Open them up in "Paint" and resize them. Make the Horizontal size about 650. that should do it.

Archived