TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mca 50Th In Vegas....secure Parking At Hotels?

Jimmy Sak

Hi All,

I can't seem to find any info as to whether or not there will be secure parking in the hotel garages during the 50th event? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this will be my deciding factor as to which hotel I pick. I do not plan to leave my car in the MORE parking at the track overnight.

Thanks in advance!!

Jim

The South Point will have it Monday thru Wednesday for the Bash.

It has been my experience in Las Vegas that once the parking guys see the Shelby and you cross their palms with some green, you get a secured parking situation.

I hear ya Michael, that was nice to have last year at the South point. I was hoping something similar is in the mix for the remainder of the week this year? Are most people staying at South point for the Bash remaining there, or moving downtown for the 50th festivities? Decisions, decisions!

The answer to this question on the MCA forum was basically that most of the host hotels said they're not set up to cordon off special parking areas (aka they don't want to commit to it for free, probably) so it's pretty much going to be at your own risk, though Vegas hotel security in general is fairly good, especially if you take Michael's suggested route :)

Hi All,[/size]

I can't seem to find any info as to whether or not there will be secure parking in the hotel garages during the 50th event? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this will be my deciding factor as to which hotel I pick. I do not plan to leave my car in the MORE parking at the track overnight.[/size]

Thanks in advance!![/size]

Jim[/size]

We have booked for South Point for the Bash duration,and did have the Mandalay booked for the Thursday and Friday but decided to go to the Venetian instead. I figured that maybe trying to get in and out of the Mandalay on Thursday/fir might be chaotic if we wanted to drive anywhere! (Gotta take the car out!) I think there is a more likely to be better security at the Mand.Bay though!

Archived