TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt500Kr Worth It?

Budman13

Nice find especially since it is from an original owner. This is the highest mileage one I have heard of. You could drive and enjoy this car with no worry about mileage. As far as price, low mileage document versions have been going for upper 40's recently. I would guess this would fetch the upper 30's to low 40's. Maintenance records and original paperwork are important to have. Was the car tracked? Condition of stripes/paint/interior/KR wheels? Are the original items such as the floor mats, brake cooling kit, KR badging all there? Good Luck!

Has all the original paperwork and is completely original. Appears to be in exceptional condition and has all the appropriate KR badging. I am a little hesitant about it since they told the price was only $21K. Seems almost too good to be true.

Has all the original paperwork and is completely original. Appears to be in exceptional condition and has all the appropriate KR badging. I am a little hesitant about it since they told the price was only $21K. Seems almost too good to be true.

WOW. Be careful. Do your due diligence. It is worth exploring if you can see the car and touch it etc vs interment add. Is this a private sale or from a dealer/used car lot? Contact SA and share vin# to see if they can share any info on car. Shelbymotorsports (Steve) may have info on car, good to maybe reach out to him. Good luck.

New it was too good to be true. When I asked for additional information/pictures from the seller and that I was in the area that I would like to see it, the car was already "sold". I did find the add online and it just happened to be advertised near where I live. Seller emailed me saying it had to be paid for using "Amazon Payments". They would pay for the shipping of the car and if it was not what was advertised once I received it, they would pay for the return shipping too. Glad I lived in the area it was advertised and asked to see it in person first. I think I will stick with my 2012 GT500. Would be nice to have a KR to go with the 2012 though.

SCAM! :swear:

The first thing that tipped me off is a KR for $21,000. You can't even get an '07 GT500 for that little.

Yep, yep and yep.

The scammers are asking low 20 prices like that for some reason. I guess, not SO low it's too obvious (to some) but high enough it's worth their while to scam people.

"If it sounds too good to be true........"

Phill

New it was too good to be true. When I asked for additional information/pictures from the seller and that I was in the area that I would like to see it, the car was already "sold". I did find the add online and it just happened to be advertised near where I live. Seller emailed me saying it had to be paid for using "Amazon Payments". They would pay for the shipping of the car and if it was not what was advertised once I received it, they would pay for the return shipping too. Glad I lived in the area it was advertised and asked to see it in person first. I think I will stick with my 2012 GT500. Would be nice to have a KR to go with the 2012 though.

Report it!

Phill

Ha ha, must have been on Craigslist. That is the same Black KR that has been discussed here many times over the past few years all over the country. If you ever see a black KR on Craigslist for $21K, it is a scam. You would think that they would change the price or pictures some day to continue their scam.

Archived