TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registration For The Shelby Vegas Bash 2014 Is Now Open!

Jer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still some tickets available. Yes, your in-laws are more than welcome to come with you!

Jer

Ticket sales for the 2014 Shelby Vegas Bash are officially CLOSED. Thanks to all who signed up, we're looking forward to a GREAT time with you all here!

Jer

Any idea of the # of cars on the Shelby Run? There's our 2 cars and then some I am sure. I heard it was more than a few last year and I am sure we will be taking up all the lanes up to Vegas this year!

There were this many last year (roughly 70 IIRC)... I'd imagine we'll have at least close to this number again this year, even with less overall attendance.desertsnakes.jpg

That was a hoot....just dont stop for gas and try to catch up....damn po po! lol

Hint - start with a full tank, refill at lunch and you will be fine.

Distance to lunch 164 miles - even at 10 MPG you should be fine (though you may have an issue with your tune - my 700+ HP GT350 gets at least 20 MPG at highway speeds)

Distance to LV from lunch 134 miles

There were this many last year (roughly 70 IIRC)... I'd imagine we'll have at least close to this number again this year, even with less overall attendance.desertsnakes.jpg

It was closer to 90 cars last year, this year we have more

Hint - start with a full tank, refill at lunch and you will be fine.

Distance to lunch 164 miles - even at 10 MPG you should be fine (though you may have an issue with your tune - my 700+ HP GT350 gets at least 20 MPG at highway speeds)

Distance to LV from lunch 134 miles

Sadly I think that some people's bladders were more responsible for the 2 tickets last year than the fuel tanks :whistling:

FYI:

This year's Bash has MORE attendees than last year.

Jer

That is great news!!!! I was beginning to think that a lot of people weren't going this year because the Bash didn't have a dedicated track event. I know that the MCA are hosting one this year, but a lot of posts seem to have people saying that was the reason they weren't coming on this years Bash!

Too me it's about the whole event,not just one or two,I believe it's about meeting lots of great people and sharing our common passion for Carroll Shelby and the amazing legacy and vehicles that he created in his lifetime!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I won't be attending the bash this year. With the 50th right after, it just won't work for me. Hopefully next year I can get back into the bash swing! But at least I will get to see the Team Shelby family at the MORE parking!

That's too bad,hopefully we will see you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

over 90 cars ....wow is there enough road ?

What's REALLY going to suck is parking at Javelina Cantina. I went there last weekend and the parking lot is right under the restaurant. I don't think there is 90 spots in the lot and the only other option is parking on the street or in the dirt lot next door.

That's right down the road for my house! That crossing isn't exactly smooth to go over that's for sure lol.

What's REALLY going to suck is parking at Javelina Cantina. I went there last weekend and the parking lot is right under the restaurant. I don't think there is 90 spots in the lot and the only other option is parking on the street or in the dirt lot next door.

We have the whole lot. We will be able to double park

There is also a huge parking lot right next door. I think we will be OK Monday late morning.

This is not our first rodeo.......

Archived