TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registration For The Shelby Vegas Bash 2014 Is Now Open!

Jer

Today’s the day!

Register HERE: http://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=14-BASH-TICKET

Or, call Shelby at (702) 405-3500.

Team Shelby spoke. We listened.

This year is very different, as we spent time asking our enthusiasts what they wanted, and changes they would like to see.

We’re now in the heart of Las Vegas, so now we’re the center of the Bash. We have focused the event AWAY from boring hotel ballroom gatherings, and brought the Team to Shelby!

Instead of hotel “finger food”, we will have REAL food.

This requires us to limit attendance, so only 200 tickets will be sold.

We have also focused on providing maximum value, with decreased ticket prices.

Here is a link to the Survival Guide :

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/bash/2014_SVB_Survival_Guide-Web.pdf

We're looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Jer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jer.....The link is blank...fyi.

John

Which link?

Jer

That was the 3 minute window where I went to post the Product Page... I need three more hands and a few more computers!

Jer

DONE! Thanks Jer. Is there a code for South Point?

It's in the Survival Guide. Just say "I'm with the Team Shelby Bash".

Thanks!

Jer

I called the hotel and they said that the room deal is not finalized just yet.

The reservation desk might not be aware... we finalized Monday... they asked for a 2 day hold before we announced it, so they could let the desk know... and we complied.

By tomorrow, they may be in the loop....

Jer

Bought 2 tickets - one car - I assume that is right.

Note that I booked the South point for less for the same time period - not talking bad about Jer's efforts here - just wanted to let folks know you can book a less expensive room and pay the resort fee and still end up at <$55 a night - so unless I read the original post wrong that is a lower price total.

Can't wait to escape work and make the trip out.

Jim and Jimmy if you see this we are participating in this and the 50th Mustang event - we are also in for the Palm Springs run.

DC

Bought 2 tickets - one car - I assume that is right.

Note that I booked the South point for less for the same time period - not talking bad about Jer's efforts here - just wanted to let folks know you can book a less expensive room and pay the resort fee and still end up at <$55 a night - so unless I read the original post wrong that is a lower price total.

Can't wait to escape work and make the trip out.

Jim and Jimmy if you see this we are participating in this and the 50th Mustang event - we are also in for the Palm Springs run.

DC

Bueno!

Each floor has one room behind the ice machine and next to the elevator. Enjoy your stay!

Jer

So wish you would have not held the bash right before the 50th. 1st bash I am missing as Charlotte plans had been made way back :-(

I was signed up for Charlotte almost 2 months ago the registrars switched me to Vegas about 3 weeks ago. And I live in FL! It was a leap faith!!

Archived