TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Shelby Bash Shelby Run Official T-Shirt

MMcGuirk

Hi

We are doing another great commemorative Shelby Run t shirt again this year. Mike Satterfield is handling the design.

Please let me know if you are interested. Please PM or email(pacificcoast@teamshelby.com) me your quantities and sizes. These will be available at the event in Palm Springs or Las Vegas.

Thank you

Michael

Hi

We are doing another great commemorative Shelby Run t shirt again this year. Mike Satterfield is handling the design.

Please let me know if you are interested. Please PM or email(pacificcoast@teamshelby.com) me your quantities and sizes. These will be available at the event in Palm Springs or Las Vegas.

Thank you

Michael

Will the t-shirts be available for general sale at PS without having to pre-order?

Michael, would u mail me one? I am going east.

Sherri,

email me the size and your ship to address to pacific coast@teamshelby.com. Once I get shipping charges, you can Paypal or send me a check.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Michael, are there ladies sizes this year

Yes, just like last year's women's v neck.

I am working with one of the event's sponsors to open up a link in his store to purchase these shirts. Shirts can be purchased and delivered prior to the event.

Yes, just like last year's women's v neck.

I am working with one of the event's sponsors to open up a link in his store to purchase these shirts. Shirts can be purchased and delivered prior to the event.

That's a great idea!

Z-man

Cool...let me know if I need to mail u funds and order

The site will be up in about a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived