TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From Texas

maqueswell

Hello All,

I'm the proud owner of a 2011 GT500 in Kona Blue! This is a fantastic car. I am not new to Mustangs but I am so glad that they finally made one that I can squeeze my big A$$ into (6'8"). My first Mustang was a 1968 289 coupe (1980) and 2nd was a 1970 Mach 1 w/351 cleveland, I soo miss those cars!

Hello All,

I'm the proud owner of a 2011 GT500 in Kona Blue! This is a fantastic car. I am not new to Mustangs but I am so glad that they finally made one that I can squeeze my big A$$ into (6'8"). My first Mustang was a 1968 289 coupe (1980) and 2nd was a 1970 Mach 1 w/351 cleveland, I soo miss those cars!

My husband is a big guy and we have friends that are tall who have driven Vettes and were pleased that the Shelby fit them so much better with headroom sp that they don't feel like they are slumped down to drive. Enjoy you car!

Hello Verlyn12,

Thanks & have a great weekend!

Hey you, too! I went to a grandson's basketball game last night and to another grandson's wrestling tournament today. Both are 45 miles away but we get used to driving distances out here in the boondocks! Still cold 0 a little while ago. Looking forward to spring when we can do some driving!

Welcome from the Alamo area, and on behalf of Team Shelby, if you would be interested in tracking your car, hanging out with other Shelby owners, or getting answers to making the most of your new Shelby- just PM me or email me at southernplains@shelbyamerican.com

We are a pretty friendly and close group of enthusiasts here in the Texas area. Don't be a stranger!

Warren

Hello All,

A very warm welcome to you from Canadian TS fanatics,I love your Kona blue Gt500..... One of my favourite colours for sure!!

You will definitely enjoy being a Mustang owner with the fact that you have now joined one of the best Forums around,enjoy!!!!!!

Archived