TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Her Home

sshunt

Jonfullin, your SS turned out awesome. If you really want to paint something on it I would have the underside of that hood smoothed and painted to match the rest of the car. You definitely won't be able to sneak around town in that thing. You've got a great looking SS there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, they were taking forever to complete the build and I was getting more and more nervous about driving her home on the SS wheels and tires with winter coming on in a hurry. When I dropped the car off, I had the 19" AM wheels and Michelin all season tires that you see in the picture on the car. They let me keep those wheels/tires in case I hit any precipitation on the long drive home. The SS wheels that were meant for the car came from the manufacturer with some defects, so Shelby sent them back. Once they are in, Shelby will mount/balance them and then cargo them to my home, along with the floor mats that they didn't have in stock either. I was really pleased with the way the Michelin all seasons performed on my base GT500 and they did just fine with the 850hp SS package. I recommend them to anyone that may have to get into cold temps or rain/snow with their car.

I completely understand!!! Congratulations

SSHUNT That is the most awesome looking SS I and my friends have ever seen....Joe has a 07 SS red/black stripe...We blew your picture up to a 20x10 and placed it beside Joe's 07 picture.....MY god everyone went nuts....The wide body is a perfect finish. The finish and shine is a 10....The wheels set it apart from any other combo on the planet......I know we are late to the party but that is sooooooooo butt beautiful... Move over KIM.....lol

Archived