TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Her Home

sshunt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much!! The wide body looks great and I think they did a great job on the install. My only issue with the wide body is where they pulled out the lower fender behind the tire. It is now not quite square with the rear tire. So if I where to add a splash guard in the back it wouldn't set square to the rear tire without a spacer or a few washers to square it up.

I am in Southwest Kansas between Dodge City and Garden City. The rear tires are 245's.

Very awesome machine! I used to have some family in Ford, KS just SE of Dodge City (yea, I know), and used to travel right through there from Denver. I assume that you mean 345's right? :)

One of the best I've seen come through here.... and, yes, he meant "345".

Jer

I am in Southwest Kansas between Dodge City and Garden City. The rear tires are 345's.

Very nice SS. Now that you have it, you need to bring it out to the road course at Heartland Park Topeka in the spring to exercise it.

Mark

car looks great, BUT shelby has to do something with those rims , i am sorry they just can't compare to the alcoas ,sorry. but there are SO many great looking rims out there ,i really don't know what shelby is thinking the rest of the car is perfect, just look at the super snakes with the alcoas the rims make a big difference,

Those wheels are gorgeous. And they have proven very popular, we now have quite a demand for them. Agree to disagree.

BTW, the Alcoa design on a Wide Body might look kinda goofy.

Jer

Those wheels are gorgeous. And they have proven very popular, we now have quite a demand for them. Agree to disagree.

BTW, the Alcoa design on a Wide Body might look kinda goofy.

Jer

Jer... For what it's worth. The greatest critic and Shelby affection-ado in my family, Hunter, LOVES those rims! :love_shower:

jer they are far from gorgeous, imo they have no style whats so ever, thats my thoughts ,thats not to offend anyone, i just fell they do nothing for the car its all personal choices;but if you did a pole i would say the wheel of choice would be the alcoa,and if remember correctly you also had a big demand for the return of the alcoas

jer they are far from gorgeous, imo they have no style whats so ever, thats my thoughts ,thats not to offend anyone, i just fell they do nothing for the car its all personal choices;but if you did a pole i would say the wheel of choice would be the alaco,and if remember correctly you also had a big demand for the return of the alcoas

:finger:

jer they are far from gorgeous, imo they have no style whats so ever, thats my thoughts ,thats not to offend anyone, i just fell they do nothing for the car its all personal choices;but if you did a pole i would say the wheel of choice would be the alaco,and if remember correctly you also had a big demand for the return of the alcoas

Hmm, Just the other day a guy suggested I "do a pole" after i cut him off.

I told him to "shove it".

True story.

Archived