TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bash #7, Norcal To Palm Springs Conga Line, April 13.

Cali_KR

We will catch up with everyone in Vegas,

After much thought the wife and are taking both our cars, towing straight to the main event with my buddies F650 Super Truck and 2 car trailer.

Safe travels :)

We will catch up with everyone in Vegas,

After much thought the wife and are taking both our cars, towing straight to the main event with my buddies F650 Super Truck and 2 car trailer.

Safe travels :)

Will see you and Diane in LV...safe travels!

I'm sure that's a sweet hauler

• 2 weeks later...

1 snake, 2 snake.. Red snake, blue snake!

Picked it up this morning.. Make that 2 cars (and 4 people) for us, Tom :shift:

Congrats! Bookwyrm x dos!

Nice of you to supply me the loaner I asked about...love the color combo

Five weeks and counting....anyone else ready to conga.... :shift::shoppingcart_::shift::shoppingcart_::shift::shoppingcart_::shift::shoppingcart_:

Looks like you guys have lots of people on your conga line,should be a great trip!!!

I have only got 4 of us heading out from Phoenix so far but I'm really happy with that,3 of us are first timers so it's all about the experience!!!!

Look forward to meeting up with all of you in Palm Springs!!!! :) :) :)

Tom,

I know I read something about you heading home Saturday but can't find the blog. When and where would we meet on Saturday for the return trip to NorCal?

Thanks, Tom

Tom,

No "official" thread on the return

Some are leaving Sat, and a few on Sun and/or Monday.

My plan was to leave Saturday, along with a handful of others (however, I may leave on Friday, and that'll be a game time decision) and be on the road around 9-9:30am (right after breakfast, check out etc)

Less than 2 weeks to go! :shoppingcart_: :shoppingcart_:

Woohoo :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

My guest has changed from Joelle wade 2 Amanda Wagstaff...just 2 let everybody know so no 1 calls her another girls name. Was wondering if it's too late 2 get it changed on our shelby bash "IDs"

My guest has changed from Joelle wade 2 Amanda Wagstaff...just 2 let everybody know so no 1 calls her another girls name. Was wondering if it's too late 2 get it changed on our shelby bash "IDs"

We didn't know your plus 1 before, so no way to make a mistake, now that we have names we will certainly pooch it...lol

Change ID badges at this stage of the game, slim and none...."Hey Joelle, pleased to meet you"

See everyone in the morning... It's time!!! :peelout:

See you in 10 hours!

See me in Palm Springs

We got up early this morning to have breakfast with the group before they took off for Palm Springs. The group has safely left Casa de Fruita and was headed out to Anderson's Split Pea Soup on I-5 /33 and Hwy 152 to meet up with the rest of the group from up north. Cali_KR taking point and bringing the conga line. Hope everyone has a fun time. :shoppingcart_:

We got up early this morning to have breakfast with the group before they took off for Palm Springs. The group has safely left Casa de Fruita and was headed out to Anderson's Split Pea Soup on I-5 /33 and Hwy 152 to meet up with the rest of the group from up north. Cali_KR taking point and bringing the conga line. Hope everyone has a fun time. :shoppingcart_:

Good to see you, JJ & Kath at b-fast.

Got everyone into PS at 3:15 with a lunch stop at Laval Rd.

On to LV tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...

Archived