TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Shelby Bash Contact List

MMcGuirk

Hi

Every year we put together a list of participants together(due to privacy laws, Shelby can not do this). This allows an easy reference for attendees to keep in touch during and after the Bash

If you would like to participate, please message or email (pacific coast@teamshelby.com) the following:

Name and co-driver name

Screen name

Email address

Cell phone

Color and type of car

If you will attend the kick off and Shelby Run from Palm Springs

By opting in to this, you allow me to distribute your contact info to the other attendees who participate.

Michael

Jim, my wife and I will join the group in Palm Springs for the drive out to LV.

Jon & Margaret Fullinwider

Grabber Orange 2007 GT500 40th Anniversary/Wide Body

jonfullin@hotmail.com

Cell: 6264973636

Home: 6263553647

Jim, if I can help, please let me know.

Jon

Hi

Every year we put together a list of participants together(due to privacy laws, Shelby can not do this). This allows an easy reference for attendees to keep in touch during and after the Bash

If you would like to participate, please message or email (pacific coast@teamshelby.com) the following:

Name and co-driver name

Screen name

Email address

Cell phone

Color and type of car

If you will attend the kick off and Shelby Run from Palm Springs

By opting in to this, you allow me to distribute your contact info to the other attendees who participate.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I sent our information via e-mail this morning,hopefully you receive d it ok! I'm assuming the "Screen name" refers to our user names on the TS website? Let me know if it is different,thanks!

Hi Michael,

I sent our information via e-mail this morning,hopefully you receive d it ok! I'm assuming the "Screen name" refers to our user names on the TS website? Let me know if it is different,thanks!

Got it - Thank you

Jim, my wife and I will join the group in Palm Springs for the drive out to LV.

Jon & Margaret Fullinwider

Grabber Orange 2007 GT500 40th Anniversary/Wide Body

jonfullin@hotmail.com

Cell: 6264973636

Home: 6263553647

Jim, if I can help, please let me know.

Jon

Thank you

Mike you should edit your base post with a way to get you the contact info and tell pople not to post it as a reply and have the mods a tally edit or delete.the one that has it. With all the trolls out there its not good to know where someone is going to be (NOT HOME) on a certain date

Mike you should edit your base post with a way to get you the contact info and tell pople not to post it as a reply and have the mods a tally edit or delete.the one that has it. With all the trolls out there its not good to know where someone is going to be (NOT HOME) on a certain date

"please message or email (pacific coast@teamshelby.com" - from original post

​By message I meant PM not post!

BTW - I am receiving emails and PMs from most everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the updated list for the Bash,received both so far. When you do the final list is it possible for it to be in slightly larger type?

When we printed it off it remained really small,not always too easy to read for us "older" members!!! Lol!

Increase the font size by 25% and sized the margins to fit on one page

Im new here.. So when is this Bash? I would love to drive up to Vegas for this??

Better hurry, not many spots left for BASH 7,

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/305-team-shelby-vegas-bash-2014/

Most are making a week out of it while following up the BASH with this,

http://mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/vegas/index.html

If you go, you should join us for these two pre-Bash events

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/83952-bash-7-norcal-to-palm-springs-conga-line-april-13/

I just sent you our info. We will be in Vegas for the week but won't be there in time for the Shelby Bash. We are starting our week off in Norman and will be with the Pony Run arriving Wednesday. This is going to be our first Mustang event and we are really looking forward to it.

Thanks

Archived