TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Gt500 Owner From Bethany, Ontario Canada

SHLBY EH

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Ray and I finally got me a Shelby GT500.

Took one for a test drive in the fall and oh ya, I was snake bit.

Searched high and low and after a long search and even more negotiation I was able to get the paperwork signed for a 2012 Shelby GT500 on Saturday January 25th.

I will be trading my 2011 GT/CS vert for the 2012 GT500 with the SVT Performance Pack, navigation and SVT car cover in the trunk. & only 2,855 miles old

Part of the deal is the car will be trailered here and they will leave with the GT/CS.

Am keeping my 2003 Mach 1 as a stable mate to the new monster in my garage.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/images/0019/51/93/19031539.jpg

Welcome! We are anxiously waiting for some warm weather so we can get our 12 Shelby out of hibernation! Winter here in Northwest South Dakota has been long starting with the October 4 blizzard. Not a lot of snow but very cold and lots of wind. We have a good friend who took delivery on a 14 vert in December and he hasn't had a chance to take it out of the garage due to the cold weather. So we are more than ready for some warm days!

Enjoy your new ride! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Ray and I finally got me a Shelby GT500.

Took one for a test drive in the fall and oh ya, I was snake bit.

Searched high and low and after a long search and even more negotiation I was able to get the paperwork signed for a 2012 Shelby GT500 on Saturday January 25th.

I will be trading my 2011 GT/CS vert for the 2012 GT500 with the SVT Performance Pack, navigation and SVT car cover in the trunk. & only 2,855 miles old

Part of the deal is the car will be trailered here and they will leave with the GT/CS.

Am keeping my 2003 Mach 1 as a stable mate to the new monster in my garage.

Welcome to the awesome Team Shelby family! I'm sure that you will be itching to take your new ride out,congrats!

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/images/0019/51/93/19031539.jpg

Welcome to TS, good luck with the new ride.

Any mods besides the scoops, 1/4 window covers, & stripes ?

Borla exhaust. Sounds VERY nice! There is a front tag hide-a-way bracket under the front facia.

Not overly fond of the side scoops and on the fence for removing them. Worried about scratching the paint. I'll wait for the warmer weather and then heat up the glue with a hair dryer & hopefully can remove.

Do sort of like the 1/4 window covers, I'll decide further in the summer.

Thanks everyone. So looking forward to summer cruising.

Borla exhaust. Sounds VERY nice! There is a front tag hide-a-way bracket under the front facia.

Not overly fond of the side scoops and on the fence for removing them. Worried about scratching the paint. I'll wait for the warmer weather and then heat up the glue with a hair dryer & hopefully can remove.

Do sort of like the 1/4 window covers, I'll decide further in the summer.

Thanks everyone. So looking forward to summer cruising.

It looks good with the side scoops,although in my opinion they look a little too small. I have the Cervini scoops on my car and they look a little bigger which seems to work better. At the end of the day it's all a personal preference!

It looks good with the side scoops,although in my opinion they look a little too small. I have the Cervini scoops on my car and they look a little bigger which seems to work better. At the end of the day it's all a personal preference!

Do you have any pictures?

Received an email last night indicating the shipper is scheduled to pick up my Shelby this morning, the intent is to have her here today.

Oh boy <-- sorry very excited.

Uhhmm is it spring yet??

That's the one that was on the lot here in St.Thomas. I heard the PO traded it in on a 13? Good looking car, congrats!

Thank you & yes that is the one.

Was told the PO traded this and his F150 for a Raptor. When there the salesman told he the PO bought a Boss, many stories not sure, but over all am happy about MY new GT500 and am looking forward to it arriving today and in my garage beside my Mach 1.

Shlby EH Welcome to T.S hope we can hook up we do have a Team Shelby Ontario Region enjoy the new ride.

Thank you! No hoping to hook up, say time / place and we'll have to do it! I'll be enjoying it (for the next multiple weeks) by looking at it in the garage. Okay 'occasionally' sitting in the driver's seat and ...

:shift:

Thank you & yes that is the one.

Was told the PO traded this and his F150 for a Raptor. When there the salesman told he the PO bought a Boss, many stories not sure, but over all am happy about MY new GT500 and am looking forward to it arriving today and in my garage beside my Mach 1.

I spoke to Tony about your car a couple weeks ago. Yes, The guy made a bunch of trades and does this every couple years.

Welcome to the nuthouse we call Team Shelby! :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived