TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Team Shelby Vegas Bash!

Jer

Question.....directed to anyone, not just Harald.

MCA is using the track outside the speedway for tracking your car........so if you are not in the MORE program and you registered for track.....

how do you get out to the track and then back in to the infield?

if you track, no infiield that day?

inquiring minds want to know....

MB

If you want to park in the infield, you are there all day - in at 8 out at 5. So if you plan on tracking, stay out of the infield.

You can park in the MORE area and move freely all day back and forth to the outside road course for the track event.

Access to the infield and the ride along event on the infield road course, is through the walking tunnels

MM

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MB

If you want to park in the infield, you are there all day - in at 8 out at 5. So if you plan on tracking, stay out of the infield.

You can park in the MORE area and move freely all day back and forth to the outside road course for the track event.

Access to the infield and the ride along event on the infield road course, is through the walking tunnels

MM

This is correct. Las Vegas Speedway infield your vehicle is land locked 8:00 am until 5:00 pm each day. MORE parking will be designated parking just outside the speedway infield for the club with come and go flexibility during the event/week. Hope that helps. I will add if you sign up for the MORE, your dash card will reflect that. My understanding is that you cannot go to the infield one day, MORE area the next etc. Just something to consider for those who signed up.

Bring The Bunny..Bring The Bunny..Bring The Bunny..Bring The Bunny..Bring The Bunny..Bring The Bunny...

Can you tell I love Terlinguas?

Jer

LOL!!!!!!!!! I would never have guessed that you had such an infatuation with the Bunny Jer!!!!

Do you have any idea on how many people/ cars registered for last years Bash? I'm just curious on the possible numbers that might be showing up this year.

LOL!!!!!!!!! I would never have guessed that you had such an infatuation with the Bunny Jer!!!!

Do you have any idea on how many people/ cars registered for last years Bash? I'm just curious on the possible numbers that might be showing up this year.

If my memory is correct -150 cars, almost 400 attended

Oh, I expect a bigger attendance for sure...

Jer

p.s. Bring the bunny...

Now that the Rolex 24 is done, I can dedicate more of my time to the Bash. I will once again be working with SA and staff on the car show Wednesday morning at the new digs. I will need some help however with check in the morning of, and parking that morning since my wife will not be there until Thursday. If anybody would like to help with that, please let me know as I'll be looking for volunteers from those who do not stay out too late Tuesday night! :kookie::hysterical:

I'm planning on trailering the GT-H out to Vegas from Colorado via I-70 on Sunday the 13th right now depending on road conditions.

I will help if necessary. I will touch bases with you or you with me :)

Now that the Rolex 24 is done, I can dedicate more of my time to the Bash. I will once again be working with SA and staff on the car show Wednesday morning at the new digs. I will need some help however with check in the morning of, and parking that morning since my wife will not be there until Thursday. If anybody would like to help with that, please let me know as I'll be looking for volunteers from those who do not stay out too late Tuesday night! :kookie::hysterical:

I'm planning on trailering the GT-H out to Vegas from Colorado via I-70 on Sunday the 13th right now depending on road conditions.

Deb and I can help. Just let us know what you need.

If anyone is brave enough to make the drive from Alberta or Saskatchewan let me know!

I am in B.C. and had thought about driving down,but some of the high elevation passes that you might have to go over can always be a possible trouble spot with weather! I decided to ship mine down to save the paint and tattered nerves!!!!lol!

You might be lucky in April though.

Went in March last year and we only saw a few skiffs of snow through the mountains in Montana. Chilly mornings but it was a awesome drive. Totally recommended just for the experience.

I hear you!! I will save more money by not having to have a $7000+ paint job after a nice sand/gravel shower by passing cars and trucks!

We did NOT experience any weather problems coming from WI last time! When we went back.. we even went the Northern Route.. which was faster.. and didn't encounter any problems there either... Just my 2 cents.

First time to the Bash. Myself, my son and my woman. Can't wait! Looking forward to the Run! Sounds more fun than a weekend at the track! Look for our cars! 2007 white ShelbyGT #76 & 2013 grey/blue stripes GT500. Transporting from Florida! Reserving our flights this week and saving $$ till Vegas Baby! See ya there! Keep the info coming guys and looking forward to meeting everyone!

First time to the Bash. Myself, my son and my woman. Can't wait! Looking forward to the Run! Sounds more fun than a weekend at the track! Look for our cars! 2007 white ShelbyGT #76 & 2013 grey/blue stripes GT500. Transporting from Florida! Reserving our flights this week and saving $$ till Vegas Baby! See ya there! Keep the info coming guys and looking forward to meeting everyone!

It'll be a GREAT time...and shipping two cars too...well done!

I've been blessed, this will be Bash #7 for me.

thats

That is fantastic that you guys are so well organized so far ahead!!! This is my first Bash also,having wanted to do one for so many years but now it's a reality!!! I am so pumped and excited I just can't wait. It will be awesome to meet so many new friends,even the wife is looking forward to it!!!! See you ther!

For those of you that want to ship your cars to Palm Springs, you are welcome to ship to my shop as many have done for previous Bash's and then fly to Palm Springs for the kick off. If I have the space, your car will stay in my shop, if not, I can arrange with the storage facility across the street from my shop for a storage unit. I have been pretty busy but may be able to accommodate a car or two for minor upgrades if time allows. If interested, email me directly at Alex@MackenzieMustang.com

This will probably be the best Bash Yet!!! Every year is great fun, and the 50th will be a once in a lifetime event!!

Alex

Sorry Alex....it can't be the best.....some of us will be in Charlotte :-)

Sorry Sheri but we told you in October all the cool people will be in Vegas. Now that bing said we will bring pictures and stories to share in October for the poor souls who could not make Vegas.

Sorry Glen.....not all,the cool people will be in Vegas.......we will be in Charlotte :-)

Sorry to hear you won't be in Vegas this year..I hope you have a Great time in Charlotte!! :)

Archived