TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Want To Buy Original 2007-2008 Shelby Gt Hero Card

stewarbc

Don't have one for ya but, I was in the same boat with the KR Hero Card.

I found thick card stock and a "good" printer and printed my own. Now if you put them side by side, you can't tell them apart.

Just a thought until you find an original.

S8MS-01904, thank you for this thought. I appreciate it....

I actually found GT500, Bullitt, and a KR card, however, I really want the SGT original Hero cards ---- a 2007, or a 2008 with Vista Blue depicted, ...and the one I really want....a Grabber Orange one.

Please PM me if you have and are willing to sell(at a reasonable fair price) a 2007 or 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT Hero card.

I'm aware of all the PDF versions but want an original....

Many thanks...

The PDF files are here on the forum somewhere but with forum reorgs I don't know where they are any more. I'm also told that some of them were never printed for dealers on card stock - the dealer got the PDF and printed them if they wanted them, and as a result, were not of the highest quality.

I have never seen the KR hero card. I checked a few months ago on the forum and remember coming across a thread that stated SA did not produce one for the KR. I would be interested even in just the PDF version.

I got lucky and found one for the GT-C back in 2009. I look for them all the time, no luck. I'm guessing with only 215 built, there were not many printed.

The 2007 Hero Card was emailed to dealers as part of a Powerpoint presentation. This one was emailed to me by a dealer in December 2006. I don't think an actual card existed unless it was printed off by the dealer. Sorry this is 1 of 3 cards for the PPt. Had trouble uploading.

th_ShelbyGTInformationPacket-EFC_107.jpg

I have never seen the KR hero card. I checked a few months ago on the forum and remember coming across a thread that stated SA did not produce one for the KR. I would be interested even in just the PDF version.

Send me a pm with your email and I'll send ya the .pdf file I have.

Stewarbc - thanks a ton. Great information. I will let you know if I ever come across a GT-C card.. Chances are , you(we) may find one at the upcoming 50th anniversary events from one of the many vendors that are selling their wares.

The 2007 Hero Card was emailed to dealers as part of a Powerpoint presentation. This one was emailed to me by a dealer in December 2006. I don't think an actual card existed unless it was printed off by the dealer. Sorry this is 1 of 3 cards for the PPt. Had trouble uploading.

th_ShelbyGTInformationPacket-EFC_107.jpg

IASHELBYGT,

My dealer faxed me this information and being too new to getting a Shelby I did not know to ask. Fax is Black and White where as the limited downloads I have are color pdf copies. Is there a chance to email the PowerPoint file you have? Should be able to get better printout from the ppt.

Appreciate PM if you would share.

DrKSGT

I didn't realize there was a demand for these types of things. Considering they were all printed at the dealerships, I wouldn't think there would be any quality control or quality at all in the output. I make these types of cards all the time for my customers. The main difference is I use THEIR actual car!!! Makes for a much more intimate presentation and the quality of the printing, coating and card stock is second to none. I'll be at SAAC 39 if anybody wants me to photograph their Shelbys so you can have your own made and give away to little kids and such. Somebody starts asking questions and showing an interest in your car, so you hand them a sweet hero card. They love it. It's a blast!

Archived