TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Feeling Very Blessed

dlfort

Two year's ago had to sell my 2009 shelby gt 500,was very sad to see it go.Sister in law was going to lose her house,an lost my job.I now have a job.To keep this short,she sold her house an she is buying me a shelby,will have around $40,000 want one with low mile`s want to make this year shelby bash.Went to the 50th can`t wait to drive a shelby again,an mingle with all the shelby member`s hope to see all at this year`s bash. :love_shower:

Two year's ago had to sell my 2009 shelby gt 500,was very sad to see it go.Sister in law was going to lose her house,an lost my job.I now have a job.To keep this short,she sold her house an she is buying me a shelby,will have around $40,000 want one with low mile`s want to make this year shelby bash.Went to the 50th can`t wait to drive a shelby again,an mingle with all the shelby member`s hope to see all at this year`s bash. :love_shower:

Great to hear! Congratulations!

Looking forward to seeing you here!

Jer

I left Monterey, CA about 5 months ago. I was getting my GT500 serviced at Cypress Coast Ford in Seaside. One of guys in the service department, a long time Shelby enthusiast, had sold his Shelby to the dealership. I believe they were asking around $38K for it. I want to say it was an '09 but can't remember. Might be worth a call to see if its still there.

You should be able to find a nice low mileage 07-09 GT 500 for mid 20's to low 30's, depending on Year. A guy here sold his 08 Red Stripe Delete Coupe with 22K miles for $25K and a Friend traded in their 08 Red KR on a 2014 GT 500 and only received $37 on Trade. They turned around and wholesaled it sending it down south the next day. The Deals are out there.

Get a used 12'-13'-14' GT. Then get the new SGT package. You would really have something unique and exciting. Sure to have many looking at the events..

YUP!

Jer

I left Monterey, CA about 5 months ago. I was getting my GT500 serviced at Cypress Coast Ford in Seaside. One of guys in the service department, a long time Shelby enthusiast, had sold his Shelby to the dealership. I believe they were asking around $38K for it. I want to say it was an '09 but can't remember. Might be worth a call to see if its still there.

That car is gone.

Get a used 12'-13'-14' GT. Then get the new SGT package. You would really have something unique and exciting. Sure to have many looking at the events..

YUP!

Jer

Jer,

Has anyone jumped on the first one of these new SGTs yet? I'd love to find a nicely used 2013 (even a Glass Roof option) Race Red GT for the conversion. If money only grew on trees.....

Andy

Jer,

Has anyone jumped on the first one of these new SGTs yet? I'd love to find a nicely used 2013 (even a Glass Roof option) Race Red GT for the conversion. If money only grew on trees.....

Andy

Yes, sales have begun… BTW, I've toyed with the idea myself, but I still have a Focus ST that needs a CSM# first!

Never mind that my wife wants to do a GTS conversion on her MCA Edition Mustang...

Jer

What a great story. Paying it forward and it comes full circle. It is always nice to hear when families help each other monetarily through adversity rather than in laws becoming outlaws over money. Let everyone know exactly what you are looking for and I'm sure everyone here will be on the lookout for a low mileage GT500 in excellent shape.

I like the idea of buying a low mile gt.What is the cost to have transformed,i am thinking i will have around $15 to 25k to do this,and how long does it take them to build it.I have time to through this around but when the time comes i will have my mind made up,Looking forward to have my dream car back.You only live once and 60 yrs old i can still enjoy horsepower.still a kid at heart.

I like the idea of buying a low mile gt.What is the cost to have transformed,i am thinking i will have around $15 to 25k to do this,and how long does it take them to build it.I have time to through this around but when the time comes i will have my mind made up,Looking forward to have my dream car back.You only live once and 60 yrs old i can still enjoy horsepower.still a kid at heart.

Start HERE to see packages and options: http://www.shelbyamerican.com/2014sgt.asp

Jer

A long term member just put his original Shelby GT/SC for sale as well, everything is already done and it is way under your budget so you could add some of your own touches as well.

If not the idea of buying a GT and getting it converted sounds really cool, I want to see one!!!!! I love the Coyote 5.0.

Archived