TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alcoa Trade??

SGT0128

I realize I'm probally barking up the wrong tree, but it dosent hurt to ask.

Anyone wanting to trade heads up, I'm looking to trade my two, 20x9 Alcoas for two 20x10 Alcoas? Mine are stamped only with, Shelby Forged and are BNIB.

I'm really ok with 20x9 on all four corners but I thought I'd put it out there for someone who changed their mind about 20x10 on all four corners and wanted the staggered look.

Trade must be heads up, your wheels must be BNIB and stamped only with, Shelby Forged.

Funny, I thought about doing the same thing. I bought six 9's and was hoping I would eventually come across two 10's. There is a TS member offering a Shelby Forged 10" in the classifieds. $1k. Good luck in your search. The wheels should look terrific on Grabber Orange.

Funny, I thought about doing the same thing. I bought six 9's and was hoping I would eventually come across two 10's. There is a TS member offering a Shelby Forged 10" in the classifieds. $1k. Good luck in your search. The wheels should look terrific on Grabber Orange.

It's a long shot for sure. I'm months away from affording tires so I thought I'd try.

Archived