TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt350 Wheels And Tires For Sale...

That would make a nice set of track day wheels. I'd be interested if they weren't shod with those crappy Goodyear tires.

Actually, the Goodyears are only good on the track, however the wheels weigh too much to be effective wheels.

I like where the auction says "This is a rare opportunity to buy the genuine original run wheels without going through the process of proving ownership of the car and sitting on a waiting list".

?

Jer

We always keep stuff like this on hand for replacement/service issues, to support our owners. Yes, you have to own one, I was disputing the "waiting list" BS that guy stated. We make it very easy for existing owners to care for their cars in the event of loss or damage. (Hasn't always been that way, but it is NOW. I thought the existing system was way too stressful and onerous, especially for an owner that may already be going through Hell after an accident or theft).

Jer

Yes, they are marked "Shelby" and "Cragar" around the lip. Made in China.

Jer

We always keep stuff like this on hand for replacement/service issues, to support our owners. Yes, you have to own one, I was disputing the "waiting list" BS that guy stated. We make it very easy for existing owners to care for their cars in the event of loss or damage. (Hasn't always been that way, but it is NOW. I thought the existing system was way too stressful and onerous, especially for an owner that may already be going through Hell after an accident or theft).

Jer

I had that issue back when I first got the car. I needed parts and Roger said we would be put on a waiting list because all available parts were needed to finish new builds. Perhaps the original owner had a similar situation. Many things have changed since then and no longer apply, but having a brand new model vehicle is always going to have some complications. Even Ford has these kinds of problems. I needed a replacement piece of trim, and since it was a new model, I had to wait 4 months. Its an industry thing, not a Shelby one.

Archived